Amazon Prime Video is one of the streaming devices with more than 175 million userbases. It is a subscription-based VOD service based in America. With Prime Video, you shall watch movies, TV shows, sports, behind the scene videos, and more. Like most streaming services, Amazon includes Original shows. Besides streaming, you shall also download videos for offline streaming. Being a cross-platform service, it is accessible from almost all devices, including Toshiba TV. Check out the space to know the different procedures to install and use Amazon Prime Video on Toshiba Smart TV.
How to Get Amazon Prime on Toshiba Smart TV (Android OS)
In most Android TV OS Toshiba TVs, Amazon Prime Video is a pre-installed app. Even if you can’t find it, you shall install it from the Play Store.
(1) Go to the Home screen of your Toshiba Smart TV.
(2) On the home screen, you will see the Amazon Prime Video app.
(3) Click on the app and sign in with your Amazon account.
(4) If you can’t find the app, open the Play Store and search for the Amazon Prime Video app.
(5) Click Install to download the Amazon Prime Video app from the Play Store. Then, sign in with your Amazon account to let enjoy streaming.
Related: How to Stream Amazon Prime on Sony Smart TV
How to Watch Amazon Prime Video on Toshiba Smart TV (Fire OS)
For the Fire OS Toshiba TV, the Amazon Prime Video app is a pre-installed one. You just need to open the app, sign in with your Amazon account, and start watching video content.
Amazon Firestick runs on Fire OS, which is similar to Android OS. So, you can easily install and use Prime Video on Toshiba TV if that isn’t pre-installed.
(1) On the home screen itself, you can find the Amazon Prime Video app.
(2) Open the app and start watching Amazon originals and movies on your smart TV.
(3) If you can’t find the app, click the Search icon on the top and search for Amazon Prime Video.
(4) Click the Download icon to install the app.
Install the Amazon Prime Video app on your Toshiba TV and get access to international movies & TV shows. Subscribe to Amazon Prime and watch all the Amazon Originals on your smart TV.
Related: How to Stream Amazon Prime on Samsung Smart TV
How to Install Prime Video on Older Toshiba TV Models
If you have any LED version of Toshiba TV, you shall connect any of the streaming devices like Google TV, Firestick, Apple TV, Roku, or Chromecast to stream Prime Video. While most of the devices come pre-installed with Prime Video, the users can even install it manually from the respective App Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Amazon Prime Video is compatible with all the smart TV running on Android TV OS and Fire OS.
You can use the Play Store or Amazon App Store, based on the OS.
It may be because of the poor internet connectivity or due to server down issues. Sometimes, the outdated version of the Prime Video app may be the reason.
Based on the OS of Toshiba TV, you shall uninstall Prime Video.
On Android OS, Settings > Apps > Downloaded Apps > Prime Video > Delete.
On Fire OS, Setings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Prime Video > Uninstall.
You may find the App Store on the Home screen of your Toshiba TV.