Military Channel is the former name of the American Heroes Channel. It is aka AHC and is one of the American-based channels. The channel is available in various nations that carry programs related to military stuff and affairs. The programming schedule includes warfare, military, military history, and science. The current programs include Hitler, Against the Odds, American Lawman, Blood Feuds, Forbidden History, Gunslingers, Nazi Fugitives, Origins, Inside Secret Societies, etc. The channel is launched as the Discovery Wings Channel. It deals with US military warfare from World War II, etc. You can stream the American Heroes Channel on multiple platforms, including Firestick, which is discussed in this write-up.
With the AHC Go TV Everywhere app, you can stream the American Heroes Channel on your Amazon Firestick. One of the alternative ways to get the app is to sideload the Android APK version using the Downloader app.
How to Install American Heroes Channel on Firestick
1. Setup your Firestick streaming device with your TV.
2. Turn on the device and connect it to the internet.
3. Now, press the home button to go to the home screen.
4. On the home screen, click on the Find option.
5. Then, choose the Search option.
6. On the search screen, type AHC Go and select the app from the search results.
7. On the app info screen, click on the Download or Get button.
8. Wait for the app to download and install on your streaming device.
Alternative Ways get American Heroes Channel on Firestick
1. Install the Downloader on Amazon Firestick.
2. Then, go to the home screen and click on the Settings option.
3. On the following screen, you should select My Fire TV.
4. Then, choose Developer Options and click Install Unknown Apps.
5. Now enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
6. Launch the Downloader app and click on the URL field.
7. Type the APK URL of the American Heroes Channel Go app.
8. Click Go and wait for the app to download.
9. Now, select Install on the pop-up to install the app on your streaming device.
Related: How to Install HLN on Firestick [Easy Ways]
How to Activate American Heroes Channel on Firestick
1. Once the app is installed on your streaming device, launch the AHC Go app.
2. An activation code will appear on the screen.
3. Visit https://www.ahctv.com/activate from any web browser.
4. Enter the activation code in the provided text field.
5. Then, click Activate.
6. Now, sign in with your pay-TV service provider.
7. With this, the app on your streaming device will refresh and start loading content.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are the streaming services that have got the American Heroes Channel?
The American Heroes Channel is on Sling TV, Fubo TV, Philo, DIRECTV STREAM, Hulu + Live TV. You can stream the channel without a cable or satellite TV service provider.
2. Where can I find the American Heroes Channel on Firestick?
You can install the American Channel Go app from the Amazon App Store. All you need to do is sign in with your pay-TV Service provider for you to stream the content, as we said in the above guide.