Beachbody On Demand (BOD) is a streaming service that offers workout programs, nutrition guidance, and more. Its nutrition guidance helps to get better results in fitness programs. It is free to download and it offers two weeks free trial. Subscribed users get access to a library of over 1500+ fitness workouts and programs. However, some premium contents are accessible only with additional packages. Beachbody on Demand app is available on devices like iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Roku, and Firestick.
It is possible for you to stream Beachbody On Demand only in new models of Apple TV. Since Beachbody On Demand app is available in App Store, you can’t the app on the older models of Apple TV.
How to Install Beachbody On Demand on Apple TV
1) Turn on your Apple TV. Open the App Store on the Apple TV.
2) In the search bar, type Beachbody On Demand using the on-screen keyboard.
3) Select Beachbody On Demand app from the search results.
4) Select Get to install Beachbody On Demand app.
5) Click Open to launch Beachbody On Demand app. Now, you will get two options.
Log In via the Web: Clicking this will prompt you to enter the activation code in the Beachbody On Demand activation website.
Log in on this TV: This will prompt you to enter the Beachbody account credentials on your Apple TV.
6) As the Apple TV remote is not user-friendly, we suggest you click the Log in via the Web option. You will get the activation code.
7) Now, go to Beachbody On Demand activation website in mobile or computer browser.
8) Sign in to the Beachbody On Demand account.
9) Now, enter the Beachbody On Demand activation code and click the Activate button.
10) After this, the app on the Apple TV has activated automatically.
11) Finally, Beachbody On Demand app contents will be displayed on the Apple TV and you can select and stream any workout programs on the Apple Screen.
Alternative Method to Stream Beachbody On Demand on Apple TV [Older Models]
1) Initially, connect the Apple TV and your iPhone or iPad to the same WiFi network.
2) In your iPhone, go to App Store and Install Beachbody On Demand app.
3) Enable the Airplay feature by going to Settings and selecting the AirPlay option.
4) Now, open the Beachbody On Demand app and play any workout video.
5) Then, tap the AirPlay icon and choose your Apple TV.
6) Finally, the workout video from Beachbody On Demand will play on the Apple TV.
Yes, you can download the workouts shows and watch them later on your streaming device
Beachbody On Demand costs $99 for one year and $19.95 for one month with a 30-day free trial.
No, Netflix won’t have the Beachbody video content.