There is a separate division of fans for sports, and many sports networks are attracting subscribers. beIN Sports is one of the popular sports networks in the MENA region. It is a global sports network launched in 2012. First, it purchased the programming rights for live French football Ligue 1 from 2012 to 2016. Then, it started programming sports events like the FIFA World cup, Pakistan Premier League, Indian Premier League, UEFA Euro League, Rugby league, and more sports events. Also, you access the events of beIN Sports on Firestick by using the streaming services like fuboTV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV.
How to Watch beIN Sports on Firestick
1. Setup your Firestick device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick device.
3. Select the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
4. Search for Amazon Silk – Web Browser using the virtual keyboard.
5. Choose the Amazon Silk – Web Browser from the search result.
6. Select the Get button to install the application.
7. After installation, open the Amazon Silk – Web Browser.
8. Visit the official website of beIN Sports.
9. Sign in with your cable TV subscription account.
10. Select any show to watch on your Firestick.
Related: How to Stream Ovation NOW On Firestick [Guide]
Alternative Method – Stream beIN Sports on Firestick
beIN Sports live is available on streaming services like fuboTV, Sling TV, and YouTube. And it is also available for your Firestick device. So you can install any of these applications to watch beIN Sports.
You can watch beIN Sports at fuboTV at $64.99/month. Also, you will get a 7-day free trial. With fuboTV on Firestick, you can access 70 other channels, like AMC, BET, Bravo, Comedy Central, Discovery, and more. Other exciting features are included with this package, like cloud DVR storage, and you can access fuboTV simultaneously on three devices.
2. Sling TV
Sling TV provides a cheap package compared to the other two streaming services that beIN Sports is available. You can get access to Sling TV on Firestick to access beIN Sports at $46/month. This package is a part of the Sling Orange extra sports package. There are 30 other channels included with this package, and you can record your favorite shows with the 50 hour DVR storage provided to you.
3. YouTube TV
YouTube TV is best for streaming sports channels. But, the subscription price for YouTube TV on Firestick is high when compared to other streaming services. You have to subscribe to YouTube TV for $75.99/month. But the price is worth it. Because you will get 70 others with unlimited cloud DVR storage. You can get all this by subscribing to the YouTube TV sports plus package.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is than an app for beIN Sports?
Yes, beIN Sports has an official app known as the beIN Sports app.
2. Is the beIN Sports app available for Firestick?
No, it is unavailable for Firestick.
3. How can I watch beIN Sports on Firestick?
You can use streaming services like fuboTV, Sling TV, and YouTube TV to stream beIN Sports on Firestick. Also, you can access the official website of beIN Sports to stream its sports events using the Amazon Silk – Web Browser.