Cartoon Network is the perfect app for kids and children to watch animated content. For Roku streaming devices, you can easily add the Cartoon Network. It has popular kids shows like Teen Titans Go, Gumball, Ben 10, Captain Planet, Uncle Grandpa, and more. Cartoon Network channel is not an independent channel and has no subscription of its own. With your cable TV provider or your internet streaming provider, you can access all the Cartoon Network’ss contents.
Similar to Amazon Firestick, Roku has its own app store called Roku Channel Store to install apps and games. The Channel Store is integrated with the streaming device, you can directly install any app using the search function. There are various types of Roku streaming devices, but the procedure to download apps is the same for all the devices.
Procedure to Add Cartoon Network on Roku
(1) On the Roku Home screen, navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
(2) The Channel Store will be opened. Go to the Search Channels option.
(3) Now, the on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Cartoon Network and search for it.
(4) A list of related channels will appear. Select the Cartoon Network channel.
(5) Now, on the right side, click the Add Channel option.
(6) When the channel is installed and added, you will get the Channel added pop-up. Click OK.
(7) After that, click the Go to channel to open the channel right away. if you click the Back button, the Cartoon Network channel will be available on the Home menu.
Procedure to Activate Cartoon Network on Roku
To use the Cartoon Network channel on your Roku, you need to activate the app.
(1) Open the Cartoon Network app on your Roku. It will display an activation code.
(2) Now, take your smartphone or PC and go to the URL www.cartoonnetwork.com/activate.
(3) Enter the activation code on the specified area and click Submit.
(4) The channel will be activated. Now, log in with your TV provider or streaming provider to stream all the cartoon network shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the subscription price of the Cartoon Network channel?
As of now, Cartoon Network has no subscription plans. You need to access the content using any service providers.
2. Which are the TV providers that include Cartoon Network?
You can get the service from cable TV providers like Dish Network, Orby TV, and DirecTV. Internet TV providers like YouTube TV, FuboTV, Hulu with Live TV, Sling TV, and more provide Cartoon Network.
3. Is Cartoon Network channel supported by the Roku device?
The channel is supported by all the Roku streaming device and works fine. As the channel is available on the Roku Channel Store, it will work without any issues.
Related: How to Watch Cartoon Network on Firestick [Easy Ways]
Cartoon Network is the best channel for kids and children. Add the Cartoon Network channel on your Roku device and show all the animated content to your kids. If you have any doubts about the above-mentioned steps, tell us in the comments section.