If you like to watch exciting featured movies, the Chiller network is the right platform for you. But it ceased all of its operations in 2017. However, you can still access its programming as they have moved to the USA Network. So, you can still access the programming of the chiller network. USA Network has also released an application to watch the Chiller Networks programming on devices like Google TV, Apple TV, Roku, and more devices. However, this section guides you with the procedure to watch Chiller on Google TV.
Chiller is a defunct American cable TV network owned by NBCUniversal. They ended all of their operations in 2017, and all of their programmings have moved to the USA network. So, all the horror, crime, and mystery movies are still watchable on the USA Network. So, you can download the USA Network app on your smart devices to stream the Chiller networks programming. In addition, you can also access the programming of the USA Network. The programming included are featured films and limited sports programming.
How to Stream Chiller On Google TV
1. Setup your Google TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select Apps from the home screen and choose Google Play Store.
3. Then, select the Search icon.
4. Search for the USA Network app.
5. Choose the same application from the search result.
6. Select the Install button to install the application.
Related: How to Get Discovery Familia on Google TV in 2 Ways
How to Activate USA Network to Stream Chiller On Google TV
1. After installation, open the USA Network application. Note down the Activation Code.
2. Visit the Activation website of USA Network.
3. Go ahead to key in the Activation Code of Chiller and click Continue.
4. Login with your cable subscription account.
5. Browse for the chiller network contents.
6. Now, enjoy watching Chiller Network shows using the USA Network app.
Alternative Method – Cast Chiller on Google TV
1. Connect your Android smartphone and Google TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the USA Network app from the Google Play Store.
3. After installation, open the USA Network application.
4. Login with your cable TV subscription account.
5. Browse for the Chiller Network contents in the Search Bar.
6. Select a movie or show and click on the Cast icon.
7. Select your Google TV from the list of available devices.
8. Now, Chiller Network will play on your TV.
Related: How to Get Fox Deportes on Google TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Chiller a defunct Cable channel?
Yes, it is a defunct cable channel.
2. How can I watch the Chiller network?
Chiller Network programming has now moved to USA Network.
3. Is Chiller network and USA network owned by NBCUniversal?
Yes, both the networks are owned by NBCUniversal.