Black Entertainment Television, shortly BET, is one of the American TV channels that offer series and movies. ViacomCBS Network owns the channel, and it mainly focuses content on the African-American community. It offers shows and programs with respect to the black community. The main focus of the channel is on the black content creators. You can stream the latest episodes of various series like 50 Central, Being Mary Jane, The Quad, and more. Although you can access it from different devices, this section guides you with the procedure to Chromecast BET to your TV.
BET app is ready to cast app. You can cast the BET shows and live TV from the smartphone (either Android or iOS) to the TV screen. You can cast BET from the Windows or Mac PC too. Either way, you will need to sign in with your cable or satellite TV service provider subscription.
How to Chromecast BET from Smartphone
1. Set up your Chromecast device with your TV.
3. Now, open the BET app and sign in with your pay-TV provider.
4. Make sure to connect your smartphone and the Chromecast device to the same WiFi Network.
5. Play any video you want to stream on your smartphone.
6. Tap the Cast icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
7. Select your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
8. Now, the video will be cast on your Chromecast.
How to Chromecast BET from PC
1. Open the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
2. Make sure that your PC and your Chromecast device are on the same WiFi network.
3. Visit the BET website.
4. Select the pay-TV provider that you are subscribed to.
5. Sign in with your TV provider credentials.
6. Once you signed in, the live TV shows will load.
7. Choose the show you want to watch.
8. Right-click on the screen and choose the Cast option.
9. Select your Chromecast device by clicking on its name.
10. Choose Cast Tab from the Sources tab.
11. Now, the tab will be streamed on your TV screen.
Related: How to Install BET on Chromecast with Google TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you Chromecast BET?
Yes, you can Chromecast BET live and on-demand videos from the PC or smartphone.
2. How much does BET Now cost?
BET NOW is a TV Everywhere app, and there is no separate subscription. But you will need a pay-TV service provider subscription to stream the channel.