BlazeTV is a service that offers entertainment and news programs to people in America. It is an on-demand and ad-free streaming service with HD video quality. It is one of the top streaming services that provide access to news, originals, live shows, podcasts, and radio. BlazeTV is a paid service with three subscription packages that include a 30-day free trial. The subscription costs of BlazeTV are $9.99 per month, $99.99 per annum, and $199 for three years. You can Chromecast the BlazeTV app to your TV using your smartphone or PC.
Ways to Chromecast BlazeTV
- Using Smartphone
- Using PC
- Connect your Chromecast device with the USB port on your TV.
- Make sure to connect your smartphone or PC and Chromecast device with the same WiFi network.
How to Chromecast BlazeTV using Android Phone
1) Navigate to the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone device.
2) Search for the BlazeTV app and click the Install option. For iPhones and iPad, install the BlazeTV app from the App Store.
3) Now, open the BlazeTV app and sign in with your account credentials.
4) Choose to play your favorite content on the BlazeTV app.
5) Then, click on the Cast icon on the top-right of the screen.
5) Select the Chromecast device to which you want to stream BlazeTV.
6) Once paired, the contents in the BlazeTV app will stream on the Chromecast.
How to Chromecast BlazeTV Using PC
1) Open the Google Chrome browser and go to the official BlazeTV website.
2) Login with the existing account details. Create a new one if you don’t have an account.
3) On the browser, find the three dots icon in the top-right of the screen. You can also right-click to open the Chrome menu.
4) Select the Cast option from the list of options.
5) Select your Chromecast device from the list of devices to connect.
6) Now, choose any content on the BlazeTV website and stream it on your TV screen.
Yes, it is a budget-friendly app that costs only $10 per month. When you subscribe to a 3-year pass, the monthly cost will be reduced to $5.59.
Yes, you can. Both the BlazeTV app and website are compatible with the Cast support.