If you want to stream all your favorite cartoon shows under one roof, then Boomerang will be your option. It has all nostalgic childhood shows, including Scooby-Doo, Tom and Jerry, and Looney Tunes. Boomerang mainly focuses on the classic cartoon shows from Warner Bros. The Boomerang app is available on multiple platforms. Let us see how to Chromecast Boomerang.
Boomerang is a cast-ready app so that you can easily Chromecast Boomerang from your smartphone app. Also, you can cast it from the PC via the Chrome browser.
Chromecast Boomerang from Smartphone
1. Connect your Chromecast device to your TV via the HDMI port.
2. Then, connect the device to the power cord.
3. Connect your Chromecast device to your home WiFi network.
4. Make sure to connect your Android or iOS smartphone to the same WiFi network.
6. Open the Boomerang app and sign in with your account.
7. Play any video you want and tap the Cast icon.
8. Select your Chromecast streaming device.
The video will now be cast on your connected TV screen.
Alternate Way to Chromecast Boomerang from PC
1. Set up your Chromecast device and your PC on the same WiFi Network.
2. Now, open the Google Chrome web browser on your PC.
3. Visit the Boomerang website from the browser.
4. Choose the Sign-in option from the top-right corner of the screen.
5. Now, sign in to your account.
6. Select the movie or show you want to stream.
7. Right-click on the screen and choose the Cast option.
8. Select your Chromecast device.
9. Choose Cast Tab from the Sources drop-down.
10. Now, the video will play on your TV.
Related: How to Install Boomerang on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I Chromecast Boomerang?
You can Chromecast Boomerang from your smartphone or from your PC.
2. Does Google TV has Boomerang?
Yes, you can install and stream the Boomerang app on your Google TV from the Play Store.