No day ends without cooking and eating. For many of us, cooking is a passion. So to learn to cook a different variety of dishes, we have the Cooking Channel network. With the Cooking Channel GO app, you can learn cooking from popular cooking shows and episodes. Cooking Channel is more or less the same as Food Network. On the Cooking Channel GO app, you can stream new episodes of your favorite shows on the same day as they premiere on TV. If you like to stream Cooking Channel on the big screen, you can go with a Chromecast device.
You can get unlimited access to everything on the Cooking Channel GO app with your TV subscription. You can add all your favorite episodes on the list of your favorite shows. Some of the shows are Man’s Greatest Food, Bizarre Foods, and Food Paradise.
How to Chromecast Cooking Channel From Smartphone
1. Connect your smartphone and Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the Cooking Channel GO app on your smartphone.
4. Now, click on the Cast icon.
5. Then, select your Chromecast device.
6. Now, play any video from the Cooking Channel GO app.
7. The video screen will appear on the Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Chromecast Cooking Channel From PC
1. Connect your PC and Chromecast to the same WiFi network.
2. Visit the Cooking Channel website on your Chrome browser.
3. Now, click on the three-dot icon from the top right corner and select the Cast option.
4. Next, select your Chromecast device, and from the Sources drop-down, select the Cast tab.
5. Now, you can play any episodes from Cooking Channel.
6. It will appear on your TV via Chromecast.
Related: How to Chromecast Animal Planet.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Cooking Channel GO Chromecast compatible?
Yes, Cooking Channel GO is compatible with the Chromecast feature.
2. Is the Cooking Channel GO app free to stream?
Cooking Channel Go is free with your TV provider subscription.