Formula 1 2020, as always, Mercedes will get the Constructors Championship, and Hamilton is likely to get the Drivers Championship. Apart from that, this season has an interesting thing going on, the mid-table fight between Racing Point, McLaren, Renault, and Ferrari. Though the F1 TV doesn’t support Chromecast, you can cast the videos to your TV with the screen mirroring feature. By using third-party apps and screen mirroring, you can Chromecast F1 TV with your Android smartphone, iOS device, and PC.
To get the premium contents from F1, you need to buy the F1 TV subscription, which costs $2.99 per month and $26.99 per year. With the subscription, you will get all the live races from F1, F2, and F3, team radios, race highlights, tire usage history, live driver maps, and more. The F1 TV app is also available on the Play Store and App Store
How to Chromecast F1 TV Using Android Smartphone?
(1) Connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
(2) Click the Cast icon from the Control Centre.
(3) Your smartphone will look for nearby casting device. When your Chromecast is detected, tap on it.
(4) Now, your smartphone screen will be mirrored to your TV.
(5) Open the F1 TV and stream any video. it will appear on your TV through Chromecast.
How to Chromecast F1 TV using iOS Device?
(1) Install the Chromecast Streamer app on your iOS device.
(2) Connect your iOS device to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
(3) Open the Chromecast Streamer app, it will search for your Chromecast device.
(4) When it is detected, you will get the below screen. Click the Screen Mirror option.
(5) On the next screen, click the Mirroring button.
(6) Now, your iOS device will be mirrored to your TV.
(7) Open the F1 TV app and play any video. It will appear on your TV.
How to Chromecast F1 TV Using PC?
(1) Connect your PC to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
(2) Open the latest version of the Chrome browser and go to the F1 TV website.
(3) Click the Login button and sign in with your subscribed account.
(4) Then, right-click on your mouse or trackpad and choose the Cast option.
(5) Your Chromecast device will appear. Click the Sources option and choose Cast Tab.
(6) The current tab will appear on your TV. Play any video from the webpage. It will appear on your TV.
Screen mirror the F1 TV app to your TV through Chromecast and watch all the live races on the big screen. Live stream all the Grand Prix on your TV with the F1 TV app. Mention your favorite F1 team and driver in the comments section.
Related: How to Chromecast Fox Sports Go
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I watch F1 TV on my TV?
Yes, you can. Use the Chromecast device to mirror the app or install the F1 TV app on your TV (if compatible).
2. Is F1 TV on Amazon Prime?
Yes, F1 TV comes along with the Amazon Prime subscription but only in selected countries.
3. How do I cast an F1 TV?
You can use any one of the methods mentioned in this article to cast the F1 TV app.