- Cast from Android: On Android phone, enable Apps from Unknown Sources > Launch Chrome > Search & Download Flixtor apk > Install > Launch > Choose a video > Cast > Choose Chromecast TV > Start streaming on TV.
- Cast from PC: Open Chrome browser > Visit Flixtor website > Choose a title to play > Click on Three vertical dots > Cast > Chromecast TV > Cast tab under Sources > Watch the video on TV.
Flixtor allows users to access the full summary of movies and TV shows released worldwide. You will find the details of the upcoming movies that include release dates, storylines, and trailers. Flixtor is a secured app available for free with commercial interventions. If you want to stream it on your TV, you shall Chromecast Flixtor using smartphones and PC from this section.
It features full-length movies in 1080p, and the library gets updated with new titles frequently. With Flixtor, you can stream on-demand content in HD quality. Some popular movies include Bloodshot, Last Days of American Crime, Terminator: Dark Fate, Ad Astra, Onward, and more. Furthermore, they also offer top-rated shows like The Flash, Shadow Hunter, I Am Not an Animal, Real Girl, The Promised Neverland, etc.
How to Chromecast Flixtor
Flixtor is compatible with all Android versions. Since the app is unavailable in the Google Play Store, you must download the Flixtor APK file to install it on an Android device. On the other hand, you can also Chromecast Flixtor from its official website on PC.
Note: Since iPhone/iPad has no Flixtor app, you cannot find it on the App Store. So, you cannot cast its content from iOS.
How to Cast Flixtor to Chromecast TV using an Android Device
To Chromecast Flixtor, start by connecting your Android smartphone and Chromecast device with the same Wi-Fi network.
1) On your Android device, open the Google Chrome web browser and search for the Flixtor APK file.
2) Open a trusted website, select the latest version and click the link to download the APK file.
3) To install the app from third-party sources on your Android device, it is necessary to make certain changes. To do this, go to Settings and select Apps & notifications.
4) Now, click on Apps from Unknown Sources or select Install Unknown Apps.
4) Then, click on the APK file to install it on your Android device.
5) Once installation is over, open it to access the Flixtor content.
6) Further, select the content and click on the Cast icon in the media player.
7) Select the Chromecast device name to which you want to cast the content.
8) Finally, the content gets cast onto the Chromecast-connected TV screen.
FYI: If you are looking for a better alternative, you shall Chromecast PureFlix to TV using your smartphone or PC.
Alternate Way: Chromecast Flixtor from Computer
To cast the Flixtor content from your PC, connect your PC and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
1) From the web browser on your PC, navigate to the official Flixtor website.
2) The Flixtor website will display all the movies and TV shows. Select your favorite content to play.
3) Find the three vertical dots from the top-right corner and click on the icon.
4) In the drop-down menu, scroll down to select the Cast option.
5) Select the Chromecast device to connect.
6) Finally, the contents will stream on the Chromecast-connected TV screen.
Earlier, you could access movies and series through torrent in Flixtor, which is illegal. However, now it has its database, so users can watch any content from there for free.
Frequently Asked Questions
Since there is no official Flixtor app available on the App Store, you can’t Chromecast Flixtor using an iPhone.
It provides the full details about the content, which is the best part of Flixtor.
Yes, the Flixtor app is safe and secure to use. However, downloading the app from torrent is illegal and unsafe to use.