GOM Player is one of the media players for smartphones and PCs. In the app, you can play video and audio files of any format without any lagging issues. The only feature that is missing in the GOM Player app is Chromecast support. Until now, the app doesn’t have the built-in Cast icon to cast the media files to TV. However, you can screen mirror the app to your Chromecast-connected TVs.
Smartphones like Andriod and iOS have a built-in Screen mirroring or Cast feature to share the screen to any casting device. You can also cast the GOM Player from your Windows and Mac PC. Follow the below guide to know how to Chromecast the GOM Player to your TV.
How to Chromecast GOM Player Using Android Smartphones?
(1) Connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
(2) Install the GOM Player app from the Play Store.
(3) Tap the Cast icon on the Quick Acces menu.
(4) It will search for a nearby casting device. When your Chromecast is detected, tap on it.
(5) Now, your entire smartphone screen will appear on your TV.
(6) Open the GOM Player app and play any media file. It will be cast on your TV via Chromecast.
How to Chromecast GOM Player Using iOS Smartphones?
(2) Connect your iOS device to the same WiFi network as Chromecast.
(3) Open the Chromecast Streamer app.
(4) It will search for the Chromecast device. When it is detected, tap on it.
(5) Now, tap the Screen Cast option.
(6) On the next screen, tap the Start Broadcast button.
(7) Like the Android smartphone, the entire iOS device’s screen will appear on your TV.
(8) Now, open the GOM Player app and stream any media file.
(9) It will appear on your Chromecast connected TV.
How to Chromecast GOM Player from PC?
(1) On your PC, go to the GOM Player website and download the extension.
(2) Connect your PC to the same WiFi network as Chromecast and open the Chrome browser.
(3) Right-click on the browser and choose the Cast option.
(4) Now, click the Sources tab and choose the Cast Desktop option.
(5) Open the GOM Player on your PC and play any media file. It will appear on your TV through Chromecast.
(6) To stop the casting, close the Chrome browser.
Related: Chromecast Windows Media Player
Use any one of the above mentioned ways to Chromecast the GOM Player to your TV. The cast feature in the app is under development. Once it is released, you can simply press the Cast icon and cast the media files to any Chromecast device. Until then, you have to use the screen mirroring feature on your smartphones and Chrome browser.