If you ever wanted to stream some old and classic movies to kill time, Old Movies is the streaming app you need. Old Movies offers various classic movies from 1910 to 1960 for free. The movies are neatly categorized under the following genres like Action, Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Family, Fantasy, Horror, Musical, Love, Sci-Fi, Thriller, War, and Western. The Old Movies app is available for Android smartphones in the Play Store. If you have Chromecast, you can cast Old Movies to your TV screen from your Android smartphone.
You can install the Old Movies on your Android smartphone and then cast the movies you want to watch on Chromecast. There is no app for iOS devices. You can also Chromecast from your PC using the Chrome browser.
How to Chromecast Old Movies From Android Smartphones
(1) Install the Old Movies on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
(2) Now, make sure to connect the Chromecast device and your smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
(3) Launch the Old Movies app on your phone.
(4) Log in to your account if required and start playing the movie you want to watch.
(5) Tap the Cast icon.
(6) Select your Chromecast device.
(7) Now, enjoy watching the old movies on your TV screen.
How to Chromecast Old Movies From PC
(1) Make sure to connect your Chromecast device and your PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Go to the Old Movies official site on Chrome browser.
(3) Choose the movie you want to watch.
(4) Right-click on the screen and choose the Cast option.
(5) Click on the Sources drop-down and choose the Cast Tab option.
(6) Make sure to select your Chromecast device.
(7) Start playing your favorite movie, and it will be streamed on your TV.
Frequent Asked Questions
1. What are the movies available on the Old Movies site?
Acclaimed classic movies such as The Gold Rush, Meet John Doe, Rebecca Stagecoach, A Farewell to Arms, and Bells of St.Mary’s are available.
2. Can I Chromecast Old Movies?
Yes, you can Chromecast Old Movies from your Android smartphone.