Poweramp is one of the most powerful third-party music players for Android smartphones. With the app, you get to access a lot of advanced features and more audio customization options. The app has a subscription tag of $4.99 with a free trial for 15 days. Though the app has a price tag, Poweramp Music Player has an installation count of more than 50 million. The best feature in the Poweramp app is the Chromecast support. You can cast any of the music files from the Poweramp Music Player to your Chromecast connected TV.
Poweramp Music Player app is available only for Android smartphones and tablets. You can’t access the music player with any iOS device or website. Install and update the Poweramp Music Player from the Google Play Store.
Procedure to Chromecast Poweramp Music Player
(1) Connect your Android smartphone to the same WiFi network as your Chromecast.
(2) Open the Poweramp Music Player on your smartphone.
(3) Tap the Cast icon on the top of the screen.
(4) Your Chromecast device will appear. Tap on it.
(5) After your Chromecast is connected, play any of the songs.
(6) It will be played on your Chromecast connected TV.
(7) If you want to stop the audio casting, click the Cast icon and tap on the Stop Casting button.
Cast your favorite songs from the Poweramp Music Player app to your Chromecast-connected TV. Though you are casting the music files, you can control the playback from your smartphone with ease. If you have any difficulties in the above steps, tell us in the comments below. Follow our space to know more tech news and updates.
Related: How to Chromecast GOM Player to TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I cast Poweramp?
Update the Poweramp app to the latest version and follow the steps mentioned in the article.
2. Can you play music on Chromecast?
Yes, you can. If the music player app you are using has a built-in Cast icon, you can Chromecast music to TV.
3. What music apps work with Chromecast?
Other than Poweramp, YouTube Music, Spotify, Deezer, Google Play Music, and Tidal are some popular music apps with a built-in Cast icon.