- Android Phone: Launch Sky Sports >> Sign In >> Go to Notification Center >> Click Cast >> Select Chromecast >> Play a video.
- iPhone: Launch Chromecast Streamer >> Click Cast >> Select Chromecast device >> Select Screen Cast >> Click Start Mirroring > Start Broadcasting Launch Sky Sports >> Sign In >> Play a video.
- Chrome Browser [PC]: Go to Chrome >> Visit Sky Sports website >> login >> Click the three-dotted icon >> Tap Cast >> Select your Chromecast >> Tap Cast tab >> Play any Sky Sports title.
Sky Sports is a British Sports streaming channel with the best coverage of live sports events. They offer a huge collection of major sports events like Football, Action, Arena, Premier League, Golf, Rugby, Cricket, F1, Boxing, NBA, NFL, and more. You can also check out the live scores, the latest player news, team news, match schedule, highlights, tables of every league, and more. You can Chromecast Sky Sports to the TV to watch live matches and highlights.
Sky Sports Subscription
The Sky Sports app has a subscription to watch live channels.
- 11 Sky Sports Channels – £18/ month
- Sky Sports Channels + Sky TV & Netflix – £46/ month for 18 months
It has a notification facility to inform about the favorite team’s upcoming games and live scores. The new section writes about all the updates regarding teams and players.
Chromecast Sky Sports
Sky Sports does not have a built-in cast option to connect to the Chromecast device. Therefore, we have left only the screen mirroring option. You can mirror Sky Sports from the Android, iPhone, and PC screens to the TV.
- Firstly, connect your Chromecast to your TV.
- Ensure the Chromecast and Smartphone or PC is connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
How to Chromecast Sky Sports to TV using Android Phone
Using the below steps, you can easily cast Sky Sports to TV using your Android phone or tablet.
(1). On your Android Phone, download and install the Sky Sports app from Google Play Store.
(2). Open the Sky Sports app and log in to your account.
(3). Drag down the phone screen from the top to get the Notification tab.
(4). Select the Screen Cast option and choose your Chromecast device.
(5). Stream the live matches on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Screen Mirror Sky Sports to Chromecast TV via iPhone
To mirror Sky Sports app to your casting device, you can follow the below steps.
(1). Open the App Store on your iPhone and install the Sky Sports app.
(2). Download the Chromecast Streamer app for screen mirroring and launch the app.
(3). Click the Cast option on the home screen and select the Chromecast device.
(4). Tap the Screen Cast option to mirror the screen to the TV and click Start Mirroring on the next screen.
(5). Select Start Broadcasting to begin mirroring and launch the Sky Sports app on your iPhone.
(6). Sign in with your account credentials and watch the live streaming.
How to Cast Sky Sports to Chromecast TV via PC/ Laptop
Go through the below steps to cast Sky Sports using Chrome browser on your PC.
(1). Open the Google Chrome browser and visit the Sky Sports official site.
(2). Right-click on the mouse and click Cast from the options.
(3). Choose the Chromecast device and tap on connect.
(4). Tap the Sources drop-down and select the Cast Tab option.
(5). Click Log In at the top of the Sky Sports site and enter the account details to stream.
Now, You can stream live matches on your TV through the Sky Sports app. All the major sports are broadcasted in the Sky Sports app. It is the best app for football fans to watch Premier League.
Alternate Way to Stream Sky Sports on Chromecast TV
As an alternate method, you can use the Sky Go app to stream Sky Sports on Chromecast TV. Sky Go app has all the streaming channels owned by Sky. Moreover, it is easy to Chromecast Sky Go with its inbuilt cast option using an Android and iOS device.
Troubleshoot Chromecast Issues on Sky Sports
Here are a few steps to be followed if the Sky Sports app is not working with your Chromecast device.
- The foremost step is to check for a stable WiFi connection.
- Make sure you have an active subscription to the Sky Sports app.
- Try loading another video to resolve the minor playback errors.
- Use the latest version of the app.
- To remove minor glitches on Chromecast, try restarting.
Sky Sports does not have an inbuilt cast option to cast to TV.