Stadium is a 24/7 sports network that was launched in 2017. It offers you live and on-demand sports streaming throughout the year. Stadium comes with more than 2500 college games. In Stadium, you can stream exclusive live college games and live studio shows. We all like to watch everything on the big screen, for that Chromecast can be the best choice. It really gives us the best feeling when we stream our favorite sports content on Chromecast. So now let’s see how to cast Stadium to Chromecast device.
Stadium is available on Android and iOS, so it is very easy for us to cast the stadium sports content. With Stadium, you can stream sports content like MLB, NBA, NHL, NFL, AUDL, College Football, College Basketball, and more. Stadium comes with in-built Chromecast support.
Steps to Chromecast Stadium From Android Smartphone
1) Connect your Chromecast device and Android smartphone to the same WIFI network.
2) Install the Stadium app from the Google Play Store.
3) Open the Stadium app on your smartphone.
4) Now, you will find the Cast icon. Click on it.
5) Then, select your Chromecast device.
6) Then, stream the live and on-demand contents from Stadium on Chromecast connected TV.
Steps to Chromecast Stadium From iPhone/iPad
1) Connect your Chromecast and iPhone/iPad to the same WIFI network.
2) Next, download and install Replica and Stadium apps from App Store.
3) Launch the Replica app and connect it with your Chromecast device from the list of devices shown.
4) Next, click on the Start Broadcast option.
5) Now, your iPhone/iPad screen will be mirrored on Chromecast.
6) Then, launch the Stadium app and stream the sports content on your TV from your iPhone/iPad.
Steps to Chromecast Stadium From PC
1) Connect your PC and Chromecast device to the same WIFI network.
2) Visit watchstadium.com on Chrome browser.
3) From the top left corner, click on the three-dot menu and select the Cast option.
4) Select your Chromecast device from the list of devices shown.
5) Then, click on Sources and click on the Cast tab option.
6) Now, you can watch Stadium live and on-demand sports on Chromecast.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can you play games on Chromecast?
Yes, you can cast and mirror games on Chromecast.
2) Does Fox Sports Go work with Chromecast?
Fox Sports Go can be cast to Chromecast.