The fans of standout indie shows, films, documentaries, Sundance Now is a premier TV streaming service that offers original shows, exclusives, comedies, both live and on-demand. You can get various original dramas, political thrillers, and true crime shows. You will be subscribing to the Sundance Now streaming service. It costs $6.99/month or$59.99/year. Let us see how to Chromecast Sundance Now.
You can stream the Sundance Now with the Chromecast as the app is compatible with the casting. With the mobile and Chromecast connected under the same WiFi home network, you can cast directly from the app. Sundance Now doesn’t need any cable or satellite TV Service provider subscription as it is a standalone streaming service.
How to Chromecast Sundance Now Using Smartphone
2. Now, sign in to the account.
3. Once you signed in, make sure that your smartphone is on the same WiFi network as that of your Chromecast device.
4. Tap on the Cast icon.
5. Select the Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
6. Now, choose any video you want to stream.
7. The video will now be cast on the Chromecast.
8. To stop casting, tap the Cast icon and choose Stop Casting.
How to Chromecast Sundance Now Using PC
1. Open the Google Chrome web browser on your PC.
2. Before that, connect your Windows or Mac PC to the same WiFi Network as that your Chromecast device.
3. Go to Sundance Now website.
4. Now, log in to your Sundance Now account.
5. Start playing any video you want.
6. Click on the three-dotted icon on the Chrome browser.
7. Click on the Cast option and choose your Chromecast device.
8. Now, click Cast Tab from the Sources drop-down.
9. The tab will now be cast on the TV screen along with the video playing.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you use Chromecast with Sundance Now?
Yes, you can cast Sundance Now from your smartphone or computer.
2. How can I watch Sundance Now on my Smart TV?