TNT is yet another TV channel available in most of the cable TV networks in the USA. Developed by Turner Entertainment Networks, Watch TNT is their TV everywhere app. The Watch TNT app has all the advanced streaming features you need, including Chromecast support. If you have a Chromecast connected TV in your home, you can cast any video file from the Watch TNT app to your TV.
To access the Watch TNT app, you need to have an active cable TV subscription from any of the TV providers like AT&T, Comcast, DIRECTV, Dish, or Optimum. By using your cable TV credentials, you can watch all the original movies and shows on the Watch TNT app. The below steps will guide you to Chromecast Watch TNT app to your TV.
Procedure to Chromecast Watch TNT to TV using Smartphone
(1) Connect the Chromecast device and smartphone to the same WiFi network.
(2) Open the Watch TNT app on your smartphone, sign in with your cable TV account if asked.
(3) Make a tap on the Cast icon at the top right of the display.
(4) A list of casting devices will appear. Choose your Chromecast device.
(5) After that, the casting will be done.
(6) Play any video title on the Watch TNT app. It will appear on your TV through Chromecast.
(7) To stop the casting, select the Cast icon again and tap the Disconnect button.
You can use the same steps from both Android and iOS smartphones.
Procedure to Chromecast Watch TNT to TV using PC
(1) Connect the PC and Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
(2) Open the Chrome browser on a PC and go to the Watch TNT website.
(3) Right-click on any black area and choose the Cast option.
(4) Your PC will begin to search for nearby casting devices. When your Chromecast is detected, tap on it.
(5) Then, play any video title, and it will be streamed on your Chromecast connected TV.
Related: How to Chromecast ZDF Content to your TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you stream TNT on Chromecast?
Yes, you can. With the built-in Cast icon, you can cast the TNT app to your Chromecast device.
2. How can I stream TNT for free?
By using your cable TV provider, you can stream the TNT video contents for free in the Watch TNT app.
3. Does YouTube TV have TNT?
Yes, the TNT channel is available on the YouTube TV channel list.
Cast the Watch TNT app to your Chromecast connected TV and stream all the TNT original content on the big screen. Use your cable TV provider credentials to access the Watch TNT app and cast the video titles. If you have any issues while casting, let us know in the comments section.