Have you ever felt while watching a video on a mobile that you want to stream this particular service on your TV? If Yes is the call, the Chromecast device lets your wish happen. You need to set up the device to your TV via USB cable. Further, you need to connect the device you are casting from and the Chromecast to the same WiFi connection. UPtv is an American cable channel formerly known as Gospel Music Channel, which focused on Gospel Music. Now, let us see about all the possible ways to Chromecast UPtv.
The GMC channel was rebranded as UPtv and shifted its focus in providing family-oriented movies and tv shows on considering the viewership in mind. You can also access UPtv online on its official My UPtv Movies. So, you will not miss the shows on UPtv.
How to Chromecast UPtv Channel to TV
There are two ways that you can Chromecast UPtv. They are:
- Using Smartphone
- From PC
Chromecast UPtv Channel using Android Smartphone
1. Connect your Android smartphone and Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
2. Install My UPtv Movies app from Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
3. Select the Cast/Screen Mirroring/Screen Recording option from the notification.
4. Choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
5. Then, open the My UPtv Movies app and select a movie or show to watch on your TV.
Related: How to Chromecast Great American Country
Chromecast UPtv Channel using iOS
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad and Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
2. Install the My UPtv Movies and Replica app from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Download and open the Replica app and select your device.
4. Tap on the Start Broadcast option.
5. Now, open the My UPtv Movies app to mirror it to your TV.
Use a PC to Cast UPtv Channel on your TV
1. Connect your PC and Chromecast device to the same WiFi network.
2. Go to https://uptv.com/ on a Chrome Browser on your PC.
3. Sign in with your TV provider’s account.
4. Select a movie or TV show.
5. Right-click on the screen using your mouse.
6. Select the Cast option.
7. Choose your Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
8. Upon successful connection, the UP channel will play on your TV.
Related: How to Chromecast BET Her to TV [Easy Ways]
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I Chromecast UPtv?
Yes, you can cast UPtv.
2. How to Cast UP TV from Smartphone?
You can download the My UPtv Movies app to cast UP TV from your Smartphone.
3. How can I access the My UPtv Movies app?
Use your cable tv subscription account to log in to the My UPtv Movies app.