Google TV provides access to the Google Play Store and thus lets you download and use the Android apps you want. There is a lot of application compatible with Google TV that might interest you. Some games are also supported on Google TV. You can use your Google TV remote to control your gameplay. One such game supported in Google TV is Crossy Road. You can download Crossy Road from the Google Play Store for free.
Crossy Road is a video game developed by Hipster Whale, which is available on devices like Android TV, iOS, and Smartphones. The gameplay seems ordinary yet exciting. There are characters like chickens, pigeons, and cows. You have to choose a character and cross the highway. There will be a lot of obstacles in the way. You should cross a river by jumping on the log of woods. Also, you want to cross the highways without jumping on the cars and trucks.
How to Install Crossy Road on Google TV
1. Set up your Google TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. In the Home Screen, select the Apps tab.
3. Select the Search Icon.
4. In the Search Bar, type Crossy Road and search for it.
5. Choose the Crossy Road application from the search result.
6. Select the Install tab to install the game on your Google TV.
Related: Fuse on Google TV: How to Install and Stream [Guide]
How to Play Crossy Road on Google TV
1. Open the Crossy Road application.
2. Select the Up Arrow Button at the bottom right corner.
3. Select the Controller icon to log in with your Google Account.
4. After logging in, tap on the Play icon at the bottom to start the game.
5. You can use your Google TV remote to control your gameplay.
6. Specifically use the Up, down, left, and right buttons to control your gameplay.
Related: How to Stream TVOne on Google TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Crossy Road available on Google TV?
Yes, Crossy Road is available on Google TV.
2. Is Crossy Road free?
Yes, Crossy Road is a free app.
3. How can I control the gameplay of Crossy Road?
Use the up, down, left, and right buttons on your Google TV remote to control the gameplay.