The Daily Wire is America’s conservative news website and media company founded in 2015 by Ben Shapiro and Director Jeremy Boreing. It is one of America’s fastest-growing companies and counter-cultural outlets for News, Opinions, and Entertainment. The company’s main motive is to bring the news in a comprehensive, conservative, and principal-fashioned way with brutal truths. There are various shows featuring Ben Shapiro, Director Jeremy Boreing, Andrew Klavan, Michael Knowles, Matt Walsh, and more. The subscription costs $10 to $20 per month. Only with the subscription, you are allowed to access the content library. You can install the Daily Wire on Roku to stream the contents.
The Daily Wire is available on the Roku Channel Store. So, you can add Daily Wire on your streaming device and then start streaming your favorite shows. But first, make sure to subscribe to the Daily Wire from the website.
How to Install Daily Wire on Roku
(1) Connect your Roku Streaming device to your TV, then connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
(2) Press the home button and click on the Streaming Channels option.
(3) On the next screen, choose the Search Channels option.
(4) Type Daily Wire on the search screen. You can use the on-screen keyboard and select the letters with the Roku remote.
(5) Select the Daily Wire app from the list of search results.
(6) Then, click on the Add Channel button. The Daily Wire channel will be installed on your Roku Streaming device.
(7) Now, launch the Daily Wire app and then sign in to your account.
(8) Then, stream your favorite content on the Roku device.
Related: How to Watch Daily Wire on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Daily Wire on Roku?
Yes, you can add the channel from the Roku Channel Store.
2. How much is Daily Wire?
You can get a reader’s pass at $4/month, a reader plus watch subscription at $12/month, and all access at $20/month.