If you are a sports fan, then you should install DAZN on your streaming device. The app is available for all the streaming device like Firestick, Roku, and more. The sports streaming platform will cover sports like Association Football, American Football, Baseball, Basketball, Cricket, and more. With the NFL is going, DAZN is one of the best streaming platforms to watch NFL games on Firestick. The DAZN app is available on the Amazon App Store, so you can directly install the app.
For Firestick, you can use DAZN in two ways. You can install the app from the Amazon App Store or you can install the DAZN add-on on the Kodi app. To access the DAZN platform, you need to have an active subscription. It costs $20 per month and $150 per year. You can also get to use the 30-day free trial. Buy the subscription or the free trial from the DAZN website.
How to Install DAZN on Firestick?
(1) Turn on your Firestick and wait until the home screen appears.
(2) Go to the Search icon (Lens shaped icon) to search for the DAZN app.
(3) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Using the Fire TV remote, type DAZN and search for it.
(4) The app will be listed under the Apps & Games category. Select the app.
(5) Now, the DAZN app will appear with a small description. Click the Get icon to download and install the app.
(6) After the app is installed, tap on the Open button to launch the app.
(7) Sign in with your subscribed account and watch your favorite live sports.
How to Install DAZN Add-on on Firestick
DAZN is also available as a Kodi add-on. Instead of installing the app, you can install the add-on and free up the memory space.
(1) Open the Kodi app on your Firestick.
(2) Go to the Settings option and tap on it.
(3) On the Settings screen, choose the Add-ons option.
(4) Five options will appear. Choose the Install from repository option.
(5) Select the Video add-ons option under the Subtitles option.
(6) Search for DAZN and click on it. It will be listed in alphabetical order.
(7) Tap on the Install button on the next screen.
(8) When the add-on is installed, you will get the pop-up on the top right corner and a tick mark in the DAZN add-on.
(9) Then, go back to the Kodi home screen and choose Add-ons.
(10) Select the DAZN add-on.
(11) On the Add-on required pop-up, tap the Yes button.
(12) Now, Widevice CDM pop-up will appear. Click the Install Widevice option.
(13) Then, tap on the I accept button.
(14) Go to Files on the next screen.
(15) The DAZN add-on will appear. Select it and sign in with your subscribed account. Start watching your favorite sports content on Kodi.
Install the DAZN app or DAZN add-on on your Firestick and get to watch all the live sports match from your home. Make sure that you are having constant internet connection while streaming live sports matches. If you have any difficulties in the above steps, tell us in the comments below.
With the Dazn app, you can watch NFL Games on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is DAZN on Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, the DAZN app is available on the Amazon App Store. You can also use Kodi to install the DAZN add-on.
2. Should I use a VPN with the DAZN Kodi addon?
DAZN is available only in Austria. Camada, USA, Japan, Spain, Brazil, Switzerland, Italy, and Germany. If you want to access DAZN outside of these countries, you need to use a VPN.