Deezer is a music streaming platform with headquarters in France. With the superior audio quality of up to 320kpbs and an extensive music library consisting of 56 million+ songs, the app is a very attractive option among global music enthusiasts. In addition to all this, the app also brings you radio, podcasts, and live audio channels in English. It is built-in with SongCatcher, and you can easily find new tracks. Listen to personalized recommendations or play tracks based on moods or genres. Get to know about the possible ways in which you can listen to Deezer on Apple TV.
It is a primarily ad-supported app that also provides paid subscription plans with ad-free music, unlimited skips, offline music, and so on. Deezer offers four different subscription packs, Premium, Family, Hi-Fi, and Student Plan. You can visit the official website and select a package that fits your needs. If you don’t mind getting a few ads, you can use the free version.
How to Get Deezer on Apple TV
Deezer isn’t officially available for the tvOS. So, you should try the alternative approach to listen to the desired music tracks. The section below covers two alternative approaches in which you can screen mirror the Deezer tracks to tvOS.
Screen Mirror Deezer on Apple TV from iOS
1. Firstly, connect your Android/iOS device to the same Wi-Fi network as Apple TV.
2. Install the Deezer app on your iOS device.
3. Once the Deezer download is complete, you shall launch it on your iOS device.
4. Log in to your Deezer account.
5. Select the music track you want to stream on your Apple TV.
4. Go to the Notification Panel and select the AirPlay icon.
6. Choose your Apple TV device from the list of available devices to screen mirror.
7. Once the connection is established, the music you choose starts to play on Apple TV.
Related: How to Add and Listen to Amazon Music on Apple TV
AirPlay Deezer to Apple TV from Mac
1. Click the AirPlay icon at the top of your Mac’s screen, the menu bar. The Airplay icon resembles a rectangle with an upward arrow at the bottom.
2. Then, select the Apple TV device you want to AirPlay to in the drop-down menu.
3. A password will be displayed on the screen of your Apple TV. Enter the code in the pop-up window that shows up on your Mac.
4. Your Mac screen will be mirrored to the other device.
5. Now, open a web browser on your Mac and visit the Deezer Official Website.
6. Select the Login button and provide your Deezer login details to proceed.
7. Finally, you can play your favorite music on macOS, and the same will play on your Apple TV.
Related: How to Get Apple Music on Apple TV [Guide]
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do you need a subscription to Stream Deezer?
No. The app is primarily ad-supported, and you can listen to music for free. However, you can opt for paid subscription plans to play ad-free music and get all the other premium features on Deezer.
2. Is Deezer available or Apple TV?
The channel is not officially available in the Apple AppStore. However, you can cast music from the Deezer app on your iOS device to your Apple TV.