Dofu Sports is a live sports streaming app that helps sports lovers track the live scores and stream the past and ongoing matches. It offers all types of sports, including American football, hockey, and basketball. You don’t need to sign-up or get a subscription to access its content. You can access the Dofu Sports event for free, but sometimes ads may interrupt you in between your favorite sports events. The Dofu Sports is compatible with Android and iOS devices. But there is no dedicated Dofu Sports app for Fire TV. So you need to sideload the Dofu Sports live TV app as an apk file on Firestick. So, in this article, we have explained the step-by-step methods to install and stream the Dofu Sports app on Firestick using the Downloader and the ES File Explorer app.
How to Download Dofu Sports on Firestick
The Dofu Sports live streaming app is not available on the Amazon App Store. So you need to sideload the app using the Downloader app on Firestick.
Install Downloader on Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick Home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Tap the Find tab and click the Search tile.
3. Type Downloader on the search bar.
4. Pick the app from the search results and tap the Download button.
5. After installation, press the Open button to launch the Downloader app on the Firestick home screen.
Enable Unknown Sources
1. Tap the Settings icon on the Firestick home screen.
2. Select My Fire TV from the settings menu.
3. Tap the Developer options.
4. Click the Install unknown apps option.
5. Turn on the downloader to install the Dofu Sports on your device.
Sideload Dofu Sports on Firestick using Downloader
1. Go to the Apps section on Firestick.
2. Launch the Downloader app to the Firestick home screen.
3. Tap the Allow button to allow the downloader to access your Firestick storage.
4. Tap the Home tab on the left pane.
5. Type the download link of the Dofu apk on the URL field.
6. Click the Go button to download the apk file of the Dofu app.
7. Once the apk file is downloaded, open it and click the Install button.
8. After installing the app, tap the Open button to launch the app on your Firestick.
9. Hit the Delete button to delete the apk files permanently from your Firestick.
10. Press the Delete button again to confirm your action to remove the app.
Install Mouse Toggle App on Firestick
You need to install the Mouse Toggle App on your Firestick to navigate the Dofu Sports app on your Firestick.
1. Type the download link of the mouse toggle app on the URL field.
2. Tap the Go button to download the apk file of the mouse toggle app.
3. Once the apk file is downloaded, open the file and tap the Install button.
4. After downloading the app, click the Open button to launch the app on Firestick.
5. Swipe the toggle followed by the Enable the mouse service option.
6. You can see the status of the Mouse Toggle app as started.
How to Watch Dofu Sports on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Select the Dofu Sports app from the available apps.
3. Now, press the Move button on the Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
4. After you open the app, you can see the home screen of the Dofu Sports app in dark mode.
5. Double-press the Play / Pause button to enable the mouse toggle.
6. You can find three tabs at the bottom of the Dofu Sports screen Events, Scoreboard, and Standings.
7. Click the Event tab to know the schedule of all the upcoming matches for all the sports.
8. Tap the Scoreboard to know the score of the games.
9. Choose Standings to know the details of all the team’s records for the regular season and preseason.
10. Click the Menu button on the top left corner and select the sports and stream it on your Firestick.
Alternative Method to Install Dofu Sports on Firestick
You can also get the Dofu Sports app using the ES File Explorer on Firestick.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Type ES file explorer on the search bar.
4. Pick the app and click the Download button.
5. Go to Fire TV Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> ES File Explorer >> Turn On.
6. Once the app is downloaded, click the Open button to launch the app.
7. Tap the Downloader icon on the Home screen.
8. Click the +New icon at the bottom of the screen.
9. Type the download link of the Dofu Sports app on the Path field.
10. Enter the name of the app on the Name field.
11. Hit the Download now button to download the apk file.
12. After Downloading the apk file, click the Open File button.
13. Tap the Install button to install the app.
14. Click the Open button to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Fix Dofu Sports not Working on Firestick
There are many reasons for Dofu Sports not working on your Firestick. Try out the fixes mentioned below to fix the issue.
- Check the internet connection.
- Restart your router or modem.
- Make sure you are running the current version of Dofu Sports. If not, update the app.
- Restart your Firestick.
- Clear the Dofu Sports cache on Firestick.
- Update your Firestick.
- Reset your Firestick
You can follow any of the above methods to install and stream Dofu Sports on your Firestick and follow the fixes mentioned above while Dofu Sports is not working on your Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can download Dofu Sports on Firestick.
You can access Dofu Sports content for free.
Download the latest version of the Dofu Sports apk on Firestick to use its updated version