ESPNU is an American sports channel owned by ESPN and is a joint venture between The Walt Disney Company and Hearst communication. The channel focuses on the talent of college students, and ESPNU can be accessed from across all devices, including Roku. ESPNU telecasts the sports games conducted by universities in the United States. It also airs content from their parent company, ESPN. If you have already experienced sports events in your college, you will know the energy and the game theme. If you miss those days, you can relive the moments by watching ESPNU. You can use ESPN on Roku device as there is no specific app released to stream ESPNU content. However, you can download ESPN global application to get access to all ESPN content, including ESPNU.
How to Stream ESPNU on Roku
1. Connect your Roku device to your TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home Button and select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Then, select the Search Channels option.
4. In the Search Bar, type ESPN and search for it.
5. Choose ESPN from the search result and select the Add Channel option to install it on your Roku TV.
How to Activate ESPNU on Roku
1. Open the ESPN application. An activation code will display on your screen.
2. Go to https://www.espn.com/watch/activate using your browser.
3. Enter the activation code and click on Continue.
4. Enter the cable TV subscription account to log in.
5. Finally, you can start to stream ESPNU on your Roku device.
Alternative Ways to Stream ESPNU on Roku
1. Visit the Roku Channel Store website.
2. Login with the account used in your Roku device.
3. In the Search Bar, type ESPN and search for it.
4. Select Add Channel. ESPN will be added to your Roku device.
5. Then follow the above steps to activate ESPN and start to stream it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I watch ESPNU on Roku?
You can watch ESPNU by installing the ESPN application on your device.
2. Is ESPN free on Roku?
You can download ESPN on Roku for free. But you need to have a cable TV subscription account to get access.