Google TV is owned by Google Inc. and developed by Sony and Logitech. Google TV is the same as Firestick and Roku devices. It runs on Android OS, and you can install the apps compatible with Android OS on it. You can also stream movies and TV shows online with Google TV. Also, Chromecast is inbuilt with Google TV, and you can cast your smartphone or PC to Google TV with one click. Now, let us see how to stream the Esquire Network on Google TV.
Esquire was formerly a cable television channel owned by NBCUniversal and Hearst Communication. In 2016, Esquire started moving its content to digital. You can access the Esquire network only on Roku and Firestick devices. For other devices, you can access its contents from the official site. The only way to stream Esquire is by using the Chromecast feature on it.
How to Watch Esquire on Google TV
There are two ways that you can watch Esquire on Google TV. They are:
- Cast from smartphone
- Chromecast using PC
Cast Esquire to Google TV from Android Smartphone
1. Connect your Android device and your Google TV to the same WIFI network.
2. Select the Cast option from the notification.
3. Choose your Google TV from the list of available devices.
4. Go to https://www.esquire.com/ on your Chrome browser.
5. Sign in to your account.
6. Play any video you want to watch.
5. Now, Esquire Network will Cast to your TV.
Related: How to Stream SEC Network on Google TV [Guide]
Cast Esquire to Google TV using iOS Smartphone
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad and your Google TV to the same WIFI network.
2. Install the Replica application on your iPhone from the App Store.
3. Open the application and select your Google TV.
4. Then, select the Start Broadcast option.
5. Now, go to https://www.esquire.com/ on your browser and log in to your account.
6. Play any video you want to stream on your TV.
Cast from PC to Google TV
1. Go to https://www.esquire.com/ on your Chrome Browser on PC.
2. Sign in to access the contents on Esquire network.
3. Play a show that you want to watch.
4. Right-click on the video using the mouse.
5. Select the Cast option from that menu.
6. Choose your Google TV from the list of available devices. And stream Esquire on your TV.
Related: How to Install and Use MotorTrend TV on Google TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Esquire application available for Google TV?
No, it is not available on Google TV.
2. How do I stream Esquire from smartphone to TV?
You can select the Cast option to stream Esquire from smartphone to Google TV.