Bell’s Fibe TV application is a hot topic in the streaming industry. This app is mainly developed for Fibe, Alt, and Satellite TV customers. With the app, you can stream on-demand videos, live TVs, and much more. The app is available for various devices includes smartphones, tablets, PCs, Android TV, Firestick, Chromecast enabled devices. Likewise, the app is available officially for Apple TV. Yes, we can download and watch Fibe TV on Apple TV.
Fibe TV on Apple TV
The misery here is only Apple TV 4th generation has the native Fibe TV app. In all the previous versions, you cannot install the Fibe TV. But that doesn’t mean you can’t watch it on previous versions. You can use the Airplay features to stream the Fibe TV contents on your TV. Let us see both ways in deep.
How to Install Fibe TV on Apple TV
Step 1: Connect the Apple TV to an internet connection.
Step 2: Go to the Apple TV home screen. And then navigate to the App Store.
Step 3: Hover to the Search section on the top. Then type Fibe TV.
Step 4: Choose the Fibe TV. And head over to the App info page.
Step 5: Then, click the Get icon. The app will be downloaded on your Apple TV.
Step 6: Launch the app and sign in with your account.
Step 7: Stream your favorite video title.
How to AirPlay Fibe TV on Apple TV
- Set up your Apple TV.
- Download the latest Fibe TV app on your iPhone or iPad from the App Store.
- Log in with your account credentials.
- Then connect your iOS device and your Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
- Open the app and then play any of your favorites.
- Then tap the AirPlay icon on the top of the screen.
- Choose your Apple TV from the list of available devices.
- Your content will be streamed on your Apple TV.
Fibe TV on Apple TV: Not Working
- Check for the WiFi connection. Restart your modem.
- Close and open the Fibe TV app.
- Check for Fibe TV app updates.
- If nothing works, then restart your Apple TV.
- Check for any new updates on your Apple TV.
- Finally, try resetting the Apple TV to its factory settings.
Related: How to Watch Sky Go on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I watch Bell Alt on Apple TV?
With the Fibe TV app, you can watch Bell Alt and all the other Bell content on your TV.
2. What is the difference between Alt TV and Fibe TV?
Advanced features like play and pause live TV, 4K streaming, simultaneous streaming are only available on the Fibe TV app. In Alt TV, you can just stream the content without any of the above-mentioned features.