Fios TV is a streaming service, which offers you hundreds of live TV channels and thousands of on-demand content. You can watch Fios TV anywhere with the subscription. You can also download and watch the media content offline. Here, you can filter the media contents by genre, ratings, favorite channels, and more. The subscription plans ranging from $39.99 per month up to $79.99 per month. If you want to watch Fios TV on Firestick, you have to sideload the app on Firestick.
You can stream the contents on Fios TV in HD resolution. The packages available on Fios TV are Fios TV Test Drive, Your Fios TV, More Fios TV, Fios TV Mundo, The Most Fios TV, and Fios TV Mundo total. Fios TV is not available for Firestick devices, but Fios TV mobile app is available on Android and iOS. So, we can also screen mirror smartphones to Firestick to watch Fios TV content.
How to Install Fios TV on Firestick
1) Click on the Find button on the Fire TV home screen.
2) Select the Search option.
3) Type and search for Downloader.
4) Select the Downloader app from the search results.
5) Then, click on Download to install the Downloader app on Firestick.
6) Now, click on Settings.
7) On the next screen, click on My Fire TV.
8) Next, click on the Developer options.
9) Select the Install Unknown Apps and choose the Downloader app.
10) Enable the Unknown Sources toggle for Downloader.
11) Now, open to Downloader app.
12) Click on Allow to access the media and files on your device.
13) Enter the Fios TV APK link (https://bit.ly/2TxLQvw) in the URL field and click on Go.
14) Wait for the APK file to be downloaded.
15) Once downloaded, click on Install.
16) Click on Open to launch the Fios TV app.
17) Sign in with your Fios TV account and watch the contents on Firestick.
Alternative Way to Watch Fios TV on Firestick
1) Connect your Android device and Firestick to the same WiFi network.
2) Hold the home button on the Firestick remote to bring up a screen that displays options like Apps, Sleep, Mirroring, and Settings.
3) Select the Mirroring option.
4) Now, you will get a window that displays the name of your Firestick device.
5) On your Android device, go to Notification Panel.
6) Select the Cast icon. The name may vary based on your device.
7) Now, select your Firestick device name.
8) When both devices are connected successfully, launch the Fios TV app and stream the media contents on your TV.
Related: How to Stream Fios TV on Apple TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Can I watch Fios TV on my Firestick?
Though the Fios TV app is not available on Firestick, you can sideload the app using Downloader.
2) Is Fire Stick 4K compatible with Fios TV?
Yes, the Fios TV app is compatible with Fire Stick 4K.