With a Roku device connected to your TV, you can download applications available on the Roku Channel Store and watch your favorite channels. Even the FYI channel is supported in Roku Device. It is an American cable channel owned by A&E Networks. The channel features lifestyle programming with mixed reality shows, culinary shows, and home decor tips, and can consider these shows as useful to your everyday life. As the channel is available across all devices, users can enjoy watching the FYI channel on their Roku devices.
The popular series available on FYI include One Style, Two Home Design, Food, etc. You need an internet connection to download the FYI application and to stream it. Also, you need a cable TV subscription account to access the application. Check the below section for the procedure to add and stream it on Roku devices.
How to Add FYI Channel on Roku
1. Connect the Roku device via USB to your TV.
2. Navigate to the Home Screen and select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Now, choose the Search Channels option from the menu.
4. Type FYI in the Search Bar and search for it.
5. Choose the FYI application from the search menu.
6. Select the Add Channel option to download and install the FYI application on your Roku TV.
Related: How to Add and Use Destination America on Roku
Alternative Way to Stream FYI on Roku
1. Go to Roku Channel Store on your browser.
2. Sign with the same account that you used on your Roku Device.
3. Locate the Search Bar on the Upper right corner of the interface.
4. Type FYI and search for it.
5. Select the Add Channel option to install the FYI application on your Roku TV.
Activate FYI Channel on Roku TV
1. Go to https://www.fyi.tv/profile/activate on your browser.
2. Select Your Device as Roku and Enter the Activation Code.
Related: How to Stream NBC Universo on Roku [Guide]
3. Then, click continue to verify your cable TV subscription account.
4. Now, you can log in to the FYI application on your TV to stream it.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you stream the FYI channel on Roku without a cable?
You can watch the channel without cable on one of these streaming services: Philo, Sling TV, Hulu + Live TV, or DirecTV Stream.
2. Is the FYI TV app free?
The FYI app is free to download. But, you need a cable TV subscription to access the application.