With the Firestick device, users will have unlimited access to the Golf Channel, an American sports channel. It was founded in 1995 and broadcasted only Golf sports. Also, many tours and Golf events are organized by this channel. The Golf Channel supports devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, and more. If you are a Golf lover, you came to the right place. You can catch up on all the professional Golf events with the Golf Channel.
Also, you can use smart TVs to watch your favorite channel from your comfort zone. And Firestick is one of the devices that supports the Golf Channel. With Firestick, you can convert your normal TV to smart TV. So that your TV supports external applications. You need a steady internet connection and a cable TV subscription account to watch the Golf Channel on your Firestick device.
How to Stream the Golf Channel on Firestick
1. Set up the Firestick device on your TV and connect it to an internet connection.
2. Go to the Fire TV Home Screen and choose the Find option.
3. In the Find Section, select the Search option.
4. In the Search bar, type Downloader and search for it.
5. Select the Get Button to install Downloader on your TV.
6. Then, go to the Settings and turn on the Downloader option from the Install Unknown Apps section.
7. Now, launch the Downloader and enter the URL of the Golf Channel apk and Select GO.
8. In a couple of minutes, the app gets downloaded and installed on your Firestick TV.
9. Launch the Golf Channel application and log in with your cable TV subscription account.
10. Now, you can stream the Golf Channel on your Fire TV.
Alternative Methods to Stream Golf Channel on Firestick
You can use the streaming services that provide the Golf Channel to watch it on your Firestick device.
Sling TV on Firestick is the cheapest among all streaming channels. It offers three different plans. They are:
- Sling TV Orange– You will get 30 plus channels with the Golf Channel at $35/month. No trial period is provided with this package.
- Sling TV Blue– You will get 45 plus channels with the Golf Channel at $35/month. You will get a three-day trial period with this package.
- Sling TV Orange+Blue– You can access 50 plus channels with the Golf Channel at $50/month and can connect up to four devices simultaneously. This package also has a three-day trial period feature.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu Live TV offers the Golf Channel with 60 other channels at $64.99/ month. You will get full live coverage of all the channels provided with this package. A 7 day trial period is also included with Hulu on Firestick. You can connect up to two devices simultaneously, and a storage of 50 hours cloud DVR storage is included with this channel.
YouTube TV offers only one package that you can choose from. It offers the Golf Channel with 85 other channels at $64.99/month. Uses can connect up to three devices simultaneously. With YouTube TV on Firestick, you will have unlimited access to all the entertainment with channels like ABC, Fox, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I watch the Golf Channel app on FireStick?
With the FireStick device, you can stream the Golf Channel on it without any inconvenience.
2. Can I watch the Golf Channel for free?
No. However, you get a free trial period on streaming services like Sling TV, Hulu+Live TV, and more.
3. Can I stream Golf Channel on Amazon Prime?
No. You cannot stream Golf Channel on Amazon Prime.