GSN stands for Game Show Network is one of the most-viewed gaming channels in the USA. With the GSN app on your Roku, you can stream live Game Show Network shows, full episodes of original, and classic game shows. You can stream all shows, including GSN shows, Get a Clue, Chain Reaction, People Puzzler, Master Minds, America Say, Family Feud, etc. You can stream various unlocked episodes for free without your pay-TV service provider. The channel is available on multiple cable or satellite service providers like DirecTV, Spectrum, Verizon, Cox, etc.
Game Show Network is available as a TV everywhere app on your Roku Channel Store. So, you can easily install the GSN channel on your streaming device. It is important to sign in with your pay-TV service provider to stream the content. If you don’t have a pay-TV service provider, you can stream the channel with the following streaming service providers like Philo, fuboTV, and Sling TV.
How to Install GSN on Roku
(1) Launch your Roku streaming device and make sure that the device is connected to the internet network.
(2) Press the home button to navigate to the home screen.
(3) Click on the Streaming Channels option to go to Roku Channel Store.
(4) Select the Search Channels option.
(5) Type Game Show Network and select the app.
(6) Click on the Add Channel button.
(7) The channel will be installed on your streaming device.
Alternative Way to Install GSN on Roku
(1) Visit the Roku Channel Store website.
(2) Sign in to the same account that you signed in on your Roku device.
(3) Search for the Game Show Network.
(4) Select the GSN app from the search results.
(5) Click on the Add Channel button.
(6) Now, turn on the Roku streaming device.
(8) The channel will be added to your streaming device. If not, update Roku to get the GSN channel.
How to Activate GSN on Roku
(1) Launch the GSN channel by clicking on the Go to Channel button or open the app from the My Channels section.
(2) The GSN activation code will appear on the screen.
(3) Visit the GSN activation website.
(4) Enter the code in the provided text field.
(5) Choose your pay-TV service provider.
(6) Sign in to your account.
(7) Now, refresh the app on your Roku.
(8) The home screen and the contents will load.
Related: How to Stream GSN on Google TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Game Show Network is free on Roku?
GSN Network app can be installed from the Channel Store for free. In order to access the contents, you need to sign in with the pay-TV service provider.
2. How do I activate GSN on Roku?
Install the GSN app on your Roku and activate it by entering the code from the screen on the activation site.