HLN from AT&T is a spin-off of the CNN channel. It is one of the American-based cable TV channels that primarily features news and true crime programs. The channel offers in-depth coverage of politics and world affairs. HLN stands for Headline News, and later it became Headline Now. Apart from politics, it covers multiple categories like national news, sports, entertainment, business, and weather. There is no TV Everywhere app to stream the content. However, you can use the CNNgo or CNN app to stream the HLN channel. Here is how to stream the HLN channel on Roku.
As said, there is no HLN app, and so you need to install the CNNgo channel from the Roku Channel Store and sign in with your TV service provider for streaming the channel. Yet another way to stream is to stream with live TV streaming services.
How to Get HLN on Roku TV
1) Launch your Roku streaming device and connect it to the internet network.
2) Now, navigate on the home screen and select the Streaming Channels option.
3) Then, choose the Search Channels option.
4) On the search screen, type CNNgo with the supplied Roku remote.
5) Select the CNNgo app from the search screen.
6) On the app info screen, click on the Add Channel button.
Alternative Way to Get HLN on Roku
1) From the web browser on any of your devices, you shall visit the Roku Channel Store site.
2) Sign in with the same account that you used to sign in to your streaming device.
3) Search for the CNNgo app.
4) Select the app and click on the Add Channel button.
5) Now, launch the Roku device and connect it to the internet.
6) With this, the HLN app gets added to your streaming device.
How to Activate CNNgo to Stream HLN on Roku
1) To stream the HLN channel, you need to activate the CNNgo app on Roku.
2) Launch the CNNgo app on your streaming device.
3) Then, visit https://www.cnn.com/activate/ from any web browser.
4) Select your streaming device like Roku.
5) Now, enter the activation code from the TV screen. Then click Continue to Verify.
6) Sign in with your pay-TV service provider username and password.
7) The app on Roku will refresh and load the home screen.
Related: How to Add and Stream QVC & HSN on Roku TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What streaming services carry the HLN channel?
You can stream the HLN channel on various live TV streaming services like Hulu, DIRECTV Stream, Sling TV, YouTube TV. You will not need any cable or satellite TV service provider subscription.
2. How do you watch HLN on Roku?
Yes. You can stream the channel with the CNNgo on your Roku streaming device. For the detailed procedure, you shall refer to the above section.