Most of the Apple-made apps are available only on iPhones and other Apple devices. But the Apple Music available for all smartphones and PCs. In addition to that, you can also cast the Apple Music to Chromecast device or Chromecast compatible smart TVs. With Apple Music, you will get more than 60 million songs to listen to. By using this guide, cast all the 60 million songs from Apple Music to your Chromecast.
Chromecast Apple Music
As of now, only the Apple Music Android app and the website has Cast support. From iPhone, you can’t cast the Apple Music app to TV. The Android version of Apple Music can be streamed directly on Chromecast connected TVs.
How to Chromecast Apple Music: From Android Devices
(1) Install the Apple Music app from the Play Store and launch the app.
(2) Log in to your Apple Music account.
(3) Now, start playing any of the music files.
(4) Open the Playback screen by tapping the song name on the bottom of your screen or press the Cast icon on the top of the screen.
(5) Tap the Cast icon. From the available devices, select your Chromecast device name.
(6) After that, the music file will be cast to Chromecast.
How to Chromecast Apple Music: Using PC
(1) Connect your PC and Chromecast device to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Open the Chrome browser and visit the Apple Music website.
(3) Right-click on the screen and click on the Cast option.
(4) Your browser will search for available devices over Wi-Fi.
(5) Choose Cast Tab in the Sources drop-down.
(6) Make sure to select the Chromecast device.
(7) Start playing any of your favorite music on the Apple Music site. It will be streamed on Chromecast.
How to Chromecast Apple Music: Using iOS Devices
Apple Music on iOS doesn’t have native Cast support. So you may want to use a third-party application called Streamer for Chromecast.
(1) Connect your iOS device and your Chromecast to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Install Streamer for Chromecast from the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
(3) Launch the app, and it will search for the available Chromecast devices.
(4) Tap the Chromecast device from the list of available devices.
(5) On the following screen, tap the Screen Mirror option. And then tap on Tap to Start Mirroring.
(6) Once the phone is mirrored, open the Apple Music app and start playing your favorite music. The music file will be mirrored.
Related: How to Stream Apple Music on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you play Apple Music on Chromecast?
Yes, you can cast the Apple Music to your TV using an Android smartphone or PC.
2. Which is better, Apple Music or Spotify?
When you consider music collection, Apple Music tops the list. But when UI and customization are considered, Spotify is the best music streaming app.