- Using Cast Option: Launch Sky Go app > select a content > Cast icon > Chromecast TV.
- Via Google Home: Open Google Home > Cast my screen > Cast Screen > Chromecast TV > launch Sky Go > login > Play a video > stream on TV.
- Using Chrome Browser: Go to Chrome > visit Sky Go webiste > login > Menu icon on Chrome > Cast > Chroemcast TV > Cast tab on Sources tab > play Sky GO title.
- Via Action Center on Windows 10: Click Notification icon > Connect > Chromecast TV > Sky Go website > sign in > play a content.
Sky Go by Sky Group is the best platform to watch the best films, TV shows, live sports, etc. With Sky Go, you can watch your favorite channels and free-to-air favorites like Channel 4, ITV, etc. With a subscription, users can catch up on live TV shows and on-demand titles. The interface of Sky Go is simple, and you can browse and discover the shows easily. Sky Group is a Chromecast-compatible streaming service. It is currently available for Android, iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, etc. So, you can Chromecast Sky Go to TV to experience all its contents on the big screen.
Sky Go Pricing
Those Sky customers can get Sky Go for free. Non-Sky subscribers can get any one of the subscription plans listed below.
- Basic plan – £20/mo or $25.01/month.
- Variety bundle – £32/mo or $40.02/month.
- Box Set – £38/mo or $47.53/month.
Is Sky Go Chromecast Compatible?
Yes, Sky Go is the new app that adds cast support. Like all the other casting apps, the Cast icon is placed at the top right corner of the screen and on the playback screen. So, the users need not look for possible Sky Go Chromecast workarounds. In other words, you can directly cast Sky Go to TV.
How to Chromecast Sky Go from Phone to TV [iPhone/Android]
For both iPhone and Android smartphones, the casting procedure is the same.
Watch Sky Go on TV using Cast Option
 Under the same WiFi connection, connect your Chromecast device and smartphone.
 You need to select the video that you want to cast onto your TV.
 Click the Cast icon that appears on the top of the screen.
- When there is no Chromecast icon on the Sky Go app, then you need to update the app on your smartphone.
 Select your Chromecast device from the list.
 Once the device connects, you can see the selected video on your TV.
FYI: If you own an older model of Chromecast, we recommend you to check out the types of Chromecast and get the latest Chromecast model.
Cast Sky Go to Chromecast TV using Google Home
Android or iOS users can screen mirror Sky Go with the help of the Google Home app. This method works if you have set up Chromecast for the first time using the Google Home app.
- The primary requirement is to connect your phone and TV to the same WIFI.
- Download and install the Google Home app from the App Store or Play Store.
 Launch the Google Home app on your Android or iPhone/iPad.
 Select the Cast my screen tab at the top.
 Choose the Cast Screen option and click on the Chromecast TV.
 Launch and log in to the Sky Go app on your handheld.
 Select content to play on your phone that will mirror your Chromecast TV.
How to Chromecast Sky Go from a PC
There are two ways in which you can cast Sky Go to your Chromecast TV from your PC.
Cast Sky Go to Chromecast TV using Chrome Browser
 Go to the Sky Go website on your PC using the Chrome browser.
 Sign in with your Sky Go account and play any video.
 You will find the Menu icon in the top corner. Click on it.
 Under the menu section, select the Cast option.
 Choose your Chromecast device from the list of nearby cast devices. Under the Sources drop-down, select the Cast tab.
 Now, the video that you choose will get played on your TV screen.
Cast Sky Go to Chromecast TV from PC Windows
Since Windows PC supports mirroring from the device settings, you shall cast Sky Go to your Chromecast TV.
 Connect your Chromecast TV and PC to the same WIFI.
 Click on the Notification icon from the bottom left of the PC.
 Select the Connect tile on the Action Center.
 Now, choose your Chromecast TV to which you want to connect.
 When the PC screen gets mirrored, you shall visit the Sky Go website from your PC.
 Choose to play a title on your PC and start streaming it on your Chromecast TV.
What is Sky Go Extra?
With the Sky package, the users can watch live TV and catch up on TV on up to four screens. Based on your TV subscription, the service provides access to Channel 4, iTV, and hundreds of live channels. Sky Go Extra is a part of the Sky Go app and is available at no additional cost.
The latest version includes personalized recommendations, recording favorites, etc. Users can pause shows on one device and resume them from the other. It supports watching the recording from the Sky Q box.
Troubleshoot Chromecast Issues on Sky Go
The below fixes will help you resolve the issues when you cast Sky Go to TV.
- Check if casting and cast to devices are using the same WIFI.
- It is vital to get the latest version of the Sky Go app and Gen 3 or Ultra model Chromecast.
- Try loading a different TV show or movie if you get buffering issue.
- Close and relaunch the Sky Go app on your casting device.
- Disconnect the app from Chromecast and reconnect it back.
- Reboot Chromecast, keep it idle for 30 seconds, and connect it back.
Sky Go Compatible Devices
Casting Sky Go to TV is that simple and easy. With this service, you will not miss anything between live TV and on-demand streaming services. Those facing geo-restrictions can enable the best VPN like NordPN or ExpressVPN and stream the Sky Go titles without any limits.
Frequently Asked Questions
With the latest version of Chromecast, you can Chromecast Sky Go to your TV from your smartphone or PC.
By using the updated version of the Chrome browser, you can cast Sky Go from your laptop.
Sky Groups owns Sky TV.
Yes. You can stream Sky Go on Roku TV by screen mirroring or casting the Sky Go app from the iOS or Android phone.