Zwift is a virtual training application for running and cycling. It combines your fitness and health goals with video games and makes it more exciting. Zwift app is available on multiple platforms but unfortunately, it does not support casting via Chromecast. It does not support direct casting but you can use screen mirroring option to Chromecast Zwift workouts on your TV.
Zwift is a subscription-based application that offers various themes for your ride. It also comes up with a number of virtual training and structured workout from world-class trainers. The subscription costs $14.99/moth and comes with a 30 days free trial.
How to Chromecast Zwift to TV?
You can Chromecast Zwift from any one of the following ways. You can cast Zwift using,
- Android Mobile
- iPhone or iPad
- Chrome browser on PC
Related: Zwift on Firestick
Before proceeding any further
1. Make sure you connect Chromecast and the device from which you are casting are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Create a Zwift account and subscribe to a package.
How to Chromecast Zwift using Android Smartphones?
First, Download and log in to your Zwift account on your Android mobile.
1. Go to Settings on your Android.
2. Tap on the Connected Devices and then Connection Preferences.
3. On the Connection Preferences screen, choose “Cast” option.
4. Now all the available devices which are ready to cast will appear.
5. Choose your Chromecast device by tapping on it.
6. A warning pop-up message about Screen mirroring sensitivity will appear on your screen. Tap on the Start Now button.
7. You entire screen will appear on the TV. Open Zwift app and start using it and watch it on the big screen.
This is one way of casting Zwift app on your TV.
1. Open Google Home on your Android.
2. Select the Chromecast device by tapping the name from available devices.
3. Tap the Cast screen option on the bottom of the screen.
4. On the warning, pop-up click on Start Now.
Your Android screen will appear on your TV. You can open Zwift app and start working out by looking into the big screen.
How to Chromecast Zwift From iPhone or iPad?
Download and log in to your Zwift account on your iPhone or iPad.
1. Download and Install the “Chromecast Streamer” app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. On the home screen of the app, tap the cast icon.
3. Choose your Chromecast device name and click connect.
4. Now tap on the “Screen Mirror” option.
5. A new window will open. Click “Start Broadcast” to mirror your iPhone to TV.
6. Open the Zwift app and start working out in the big screen.
How to Chromecast Zwift using Chrome browser PC?
You can also cast Zwift by using the chrome browser as well.
1. Open the Google Chrome browser on your PC and go to the official Zwift website.
2. Click on the three-dotted menu icon on the top right corner of your screen and select the “Cast” option.
3. A pop-up will appear with the available device names and from drop-down click “Cast Tab” option.
4. Now click on the device name to cast the particular tab.
The Zwift tab will appear on your TV. Start working out and monitor your performance on the big screen.
Related: How to Chromecast Peloton to TV?
The above are the different methods to Chromecast Zwift to TV. You can try any one of the methods until the Zwift app officially announces casting support.
1. How do I cast Zwift with chromecast?
You can use Android, iPhone or PC to screen mirror Zwift workouts to TV by following the above methods.
2. Can I run Zwift on a smart TV?
Yes. With the help of Chromecast and a device to mirror, you can see your cycling and running on your Smart TV.
3. Is Zwift compatible with chromecast?
Zwift is not compatible to cast but it supports screen mirroring from various devices.