Video Player is a tool that helps to play all audio and video files on your device. One such popular video player that supports all your media files is KMPlayer. K-Multimedia Player is shortly known as KMPlayer or KMP. The latest version of KMPlayer gives more attractive features like the quick button, video zoom, move, playlist setting, subtitle setting, and more. Some of the formats supported by KMPlayer are FLV, 3GP, M4V, MKV, TS, MPG, AVI, MOV, and MP4. Along with that, you can also access the subtitles in various formats. KMPlayer is compatible with both Android and iOS devices. You can stream videos on TV using KMPlayer with Chromecast.
How to Chromecast KMPlayer from Android
To cast KMPlayer to Chromecast device from Android, connect Chromecast to the same WiFi as Android.
1) On your Android phone, download KMPlayer from the Google Play Store.
2) Now, click Open to launch the KMPlayer on your phone.
3) Open KMP Connect and provide the PIN number and password.
4) Then, select any movies from the folder to play in KMPlayer.
5) Since KMPlayer supports Chromecast, just press the Cast button.
6) Next, click on your Chromecast device from the list of options.
7) Thus, the video playing on the Android smartphone will appear on the Chromecast TV Screen.
Steps to Chromecast KMPlayer from iPhone
There is no native support available on the KMPlayer for iPhone. To cast content from iPhone to Chromecast devices, you need to install third-party apps on your iPhone.
1) Connect iPhone and Chromecast devices to the same network. Make sure that you have the KMPlayer app on your iPhone. If not available, get it from App Store.
2) Launch the App Store again and install the Replica app.
3) Now, open the Replica app and search for devices nearby to find the Chromecast device and connect it.
4) Tap on the Start Broadcast button. Now, your iPhone is ready to cast on the Chromecast.
5) Open the KMPlayer app on iPhone and select videos from the library to play on it.
6) It will appear on the Chromecast.
Related: How to Use Sworkit on Chromecast [Easy Ways]
Steps to Chromecast KM Player using PC
Before getting into the steps, connect your PC and Chromecast to the same WiFi connection.
1) Install the KMPlayer application on your Windows PC from the official website.
2) Then, install the updated version of the Google Chrome web browser on your PC.
3) Right-click on the web browser and choose the Cast option.
4) On the list of options, choose your Chromecast device and Source as Cast Desktop.
5) Now, open the KMPlayer app and play any media content. It will appear on the Chromecast device.
Related: How to Chromecast VLC Media Player.
KMPlayer supports subtitles from DVD, DVB, SSA/ASS, and more.
Using the Chrome web browser, you can cast the KMPlayer on a PC. And there is no plugin available for it.