Lifetime is an American-based live TV channel that offers various original shows and series to stream. It is one of the subsidiaries of A&E Network. A few notable TV shows and series include Married at First Sight, Summer of Santa, Dance Moms, Cellmate Secrets, Little Woman Atlanta, Bride and Prejudice: Forbidden Love. You can enjoy all these shows both live and on-demand with the Lifetime app on Google TV.
Google TV is an Android-TV-based device. So most of the apps that are compatible with Android TV will go well with Google TV. The Lifetime app is available for Android TVs on the Play Store. Likewise, you can also install the Lifetime app from the Play Store on your Google TV.
How to Install Lifetime on Google TV
(1) Start your Chromecast with Google TV and make sure that the device is connected to an internet network.
(2) Click on the Search option.
(3) On the search screen, type Lifetime and select the app.
(4) Now, click on the Install button.
(5) Launch the Lifetime app on your Google TV.
(6) An activation code will appear on the screen.
(7) Go to the Lifetime activation website.
(8) Choose Android TV as the device.
(9) Then, select your streaming service provider.
(10) Enter the activation code and click Continue
(11) Refresh the Lifetime app on your Google TV. The contents will start loading to the stream.
How to Cast Lifetime to Chromecast with Google TV
(2) Make sure to connect the Google TV and your smartphone to the same WiFi network.
(3) Now, launch the Lifetime app and sign in with your pay-TV service provider.
(4) You can choose any content to watch.
(5) Tap the Cast icon.
(6) Now, choose Google TV from the list of available devices.
(7) On a successful connection, the content will start streaming on your TV screen.
Related: How to Stream TCL on Google TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is the Lifetime channel available on YouTube TV?
No, the Lifetime channel is not one of the 85+ live TV channels available on YouTube TV.
2. Is the Lifetime app free?
Yes, you can install and use the Lifetime app on your device from the respective App Store for free. But you will need a pay-TV service provider for streaming.