Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick is an extraordinary streaming device. But the only major flaw in Firestick and other streaming devices is the on-screen keyboard. With the built-in on-screen keyboard, the typing is so hard. When you want to search for a long word, it is difficult to type with the Fire TV Remote. To simplify your work while typing, you can install Mouse Toggle on Firestick.
Mouse Toggle is an application that is used to navigate between the option in a hassle-free way. The working of the Mouse Toggle app is more or less the same as the PC’s mouse. By using the Mouse Toggle app, you can navigate between the apps easily and can type without any trouble. Sadly, the Mouse Toggle app is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to use any third-party app to install the app on your Firestick.
To install apps using third-party installers, you need to turn on the Apps from Unknown Sources option to allow third-party apps to install apps on your Firestick. To do so,
(1) Turn on your Firestick and get to the Settings option.
(2) Select the My Fire TV option or Devices option.
(3) Choose the Developer Options on the list of options.
(4) Tap on the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
(5) On the confirmation screen, choose the Turn On button.
(6) In the same way, turn on the ABD debugging too.
How to Install Mouse Toggle on Firestick using Downloader?
Downloader is the best third-party installer for Firestick. If you don’t have the app, use our guide on how to install the Downloader on Firestick.
(1) Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(2) If the app asks for permission to access Firestick’s library, click the Allow button.
(3) Navigate to the Search bar and type the Mouse Toggle’s download link https://bit.ly/31W80JL. Then, click on the OK button.
(4) The apk file will be downloaded. Wait for the download to complete.
(5) When the apk file is downloaded, click the Install button.
(6) Then, click the Open button to launch the Mouse Toggle on your Firestick.
How to Use Mouse Toggle on Firestick?
(1) When you open the Mouse Toggle app, it will display the below screen.
(2) Turn on the Enable the mouse service toggle.
(3) If you want, you can turn on Auto start the mouse service on device start-up toggle too.
(4) Now, the status tab will display Started. Then, minimize the app.
(5) Tap the Play/Pause button twice to activate the Mouse Toggle app.
(6) Hover over to the option that you want to select. Click the Select button to make a click.
(7) If you want to scroll the webpage or app, press the Play/Pause button and the Down navigation button.
Use the Mouse Toggle app for quick navigation in the Firestick. Some apps like the Cinema HD app requires a mouse function to operate. Without the Mouse Toggle app, you can’t use those apps. Install the app on your Firestick and have a hassle-free typing. if you have any doubts, tell us in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the Mouse Toggle app?
Mouse Toggle app is a navigator app used on Firestick to navigate quickly on the interface.
2. How do I fix my Mouse Toggle stuck on startup?
Close the app and try again after some time. Turn off and Turn on the ABD debugging option.