NBC Universo is an American-based live TV channel aimed at Hispanic adults of ages from 18 to 49. Most programs are tailored for bilingual audiences covering shows like sports, scripted and reality series, and other music programs. You can also find series from the Telemundo channel, SyFy, USA Network, which are some of the sister channels from the NBCUniversal cable. All channels streamed will be having English series dubbed to Spanish with English subtitles and vice versa. You can also enjoy multiple sports content, including National Football League. The channel has got its own TV Everywhere app, which can be installed on multiple platforms. Let us see how to install and stream NBC Universo on Google TV.
The NBC Universo channel app is available on the Google Play Store on your Google TV. All you need is a participating pay-TV service provider subscription to access the content. Also, the app is compatible with casting, so you can Chromecast NBC Universo.
How to Get NBC Universo on Google TV
(1) Launch your Chromecast with a Google TV streaming device.
(2) Now, on the home screen, click on the Apps option.
(3) Select the TV and Entertainment category or choose Search.
(4) On the search screen, type Universo Now.
(5) Select the app with the following icon from the search results.
(6) Now, on the app info screen, click on the Install button.
(7) Wait for the NBC Universo app to download and install on your streaming device.
(8) Now, launch the app and note down the Activation Code.
(9) Visit https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate from any web browser.
(10) Enter the activation code in the provided text field.
(11) Now, sign in with the pay-TV service provider that you subscribed to.
(12) Then, refresh the app on your Google TV and start streaming.
How to Stream NBC Universo on Google TV using Alternative Apps
Fubo TV offers live TV channels starting from $69.99/month, and you can stream on 3 to 5 devices at the same depending on the package you choose. It offers nearly 100+ live TV channels, including NBC, NCB Universo, Adult Swim, AMC Network, A&E, etc. You can install Fubo TV on Google TV.
Hulu on Google TV will help your stream the NBC Universo channel along with 65+ other channels from the USA. It costs $64.99/month and $69.99/month. You can choose the one you want and sign in to your account to start streaming the channels and on-demand contents right away.
The basic DIRECTV subscription starts from $69.99/month and goes up to $139.99/month. It offers nearly 100+ live TV channels along with 65000+ Video On Demand movies and TV Shows. You can install DIRECTV on your Google TV and stream the NBC Universo channels.
The Sling TV Blue subscription pack has got the NBC Universo channel along with the 47+ other live TV channels at $35/month with 250 hours of cloud storage and 3 simultaneous streams. Get the Sling TV on Google TV and start streaming the channels.
YouTube TV offers 85+ live TV channels that include NBC Universo. You can install the YouTube TV app on Google TV. It is so simple to start streaming just y signing in to your account. You can stream on 3 devices simultaneously and create up to 6 subscriptions per account.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can you Chromecast NBC Universo?
Yes, you can cast the NBC Universo channel to your TV with the Chromecast. It is so simple to Chromecast NBC Universo.
2. Is NBC on Google TV?
Yes, you can install the channel TV Everywhere app from the Google Play Store on your Google TV.