The first week of the NFL is going on. Every one of us is excited to see the upcoming matches and the thrilling encounters between the teams. All the football fans are watching the game in different ways. One of the ways is to watch NFL Games on Firestick or Fire TV devices. The National Football League has its own app in the Amazon App Store to stream all the NFL live games and post-match highlights. You can install the app on your Firestick and watch all the NFL live matches from your home.
To access the NFL app on your Firestick, you need to have an active subscription on NFL Game Pass. It costs $124.99 for one year and $13.99 for one week. You can buy any one of the subscriptions from the NFL website. You can also use the NFL app for free but you will get only the 5 mins game highlights.
How to Install and Watch NFL Games on Firestick & Fire TV?
(1) Turn on your Firestick and wait for the home screen to appear. On the Home screen, go to the Search icon.
(2) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Using the Fire TV remote, type NFL and search.
(3) The NFL app will appear on the Apps & Games list. Select the app.
(4) On the next screen, click the Get icon to download the app. If the Get icon is not there, you can click the Download icon.
(5) The NFL app will be downloaded and installed. Click the Open button to launch the app.
(6) Sign in with your NFL Game Pass and get to watch all the NFL live games on your Firestick.
If you feel NFL Game Pass is costly, you can choose other live TV platforms like YouTube TV, Sling TV, or fuboTV. These live TV platforms will have access to live NFL games in addition to other live TV channels. You can install the respective app on your Firestick and buy the subscription from the websites. YouTube TV costs $64.99 per month, fuboTV costs $59.99 per month, and Sling TV costs $30 per month.
Installation Guide: How to Install Sling TV on Firestick to watch live NFL games.
How to Stream NFL on Firestick outside the US?
Amazon Firestick supports a lot of VPN and you can install the best VPN to stream NFL outside the US.
1. Install a VPN on Firestick. You can try any of the best VPNs for Firestick.
2. Launch the VPN from the homescreen.
3. Choose a location on the VPN and click on the “Connect” button.
The VPN will get connected to that specific location. You can now open NFL app on Amazon Fire TV Stick and start streaming the live matches on your TV.
To watch NFL live games on Firestick, you are having many options like NFL Game Pass, YouTube TV, fuboTV, and more. Choose the optimal and economical way to stream the NFL live games on your Firestick. Last time, The Kansas City Chiefs won the NFL cup. In this current season, who will win the NFL cup? Share your predictions in the comments below.
Related: How to Watch NFL on Roku?
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I watch NFL games on FireStick?
If you have an active subscription to NFL Game Pass or your live TV provider has access to NFL games, you can watch NFL games on Fire TV Stick and Fire TV devices.
2. Can I watch NFL games on Amazon Prime?
With your Amazon Prime subscription, you can get to watch Thursday Night Football for free.
3. Which streaming service is best for NFL games?
Other than NFL Game Pass, you can use YouTube TV, Hulu + Live TV, Sling TV, fuboTV, and CBS All Access.