- Install NFL Game Pass: Go to LG Content Store >> click Magnifier icon >> type as NFL Game Pass >> select NFL >> Tap Install >> login to NFL Game Pass.
- You can also use streaming services like Sling TV, YouTube TV, fuboTV, Hulu+Live TV, and Paramount+ to stream NFL Game Pass on LG Smart TV.
If you love watching live NFL football matches, NFL Game Pass is your one-stop center. The app is officially available to download from LG Store. With this, LG TV users can watch around 270 NFL regular-season games covering live and on-demand titles, NFL playoffs, Super Bowl, etc. In addition, you will also get the chance to stream pre-season, regular season, playoffs, etc. With NFL Redzone, you will never miss the touchdown from every game live on Sundays, and it brings you the gameplay condensed into 40 minutes.
NFL Game Pass Plans
NFL app has included plans for everyone, and thus you will never have to miss the entire NFL Game Pass season.
- Pro – $ 127.99 per year.
- Essential – $ 40.99 per year.
- Mobile – $ 29.99 per year.
How to Install NFL Game Pass on LG Smart Television
The NFL Game Pass app is compatible only with LG TV models released in 2017 only with webOS5.0.
(1) Press the Home button on your LG Smart TV remote.
(2) Navigate to click on the More Apps button and select LG Contents Store.
(3) Hover to the top right to select the search or magnifier icon.
(4) Type in as NFL Game Pass and click on the search button.
(5) From the suggestions, select the NFL tile to proceed further.
(6) On the Content Store, click the Install button to start downloading the app.
(7) After the installation, launch the app to sign in to your Game Pass account.
How to Watch NFL Game Pass on LG TV Via Streaming Services
If you don’t want to pay a huge sum only to stream NFL, you can use the streaming services given below to watch NFL Game Pass.
If you have Sling TV, you can access NFL Game Pass. However, you need Sling Blue or Sling Orange + Blue subscription to stream the live football events. In addition, you can stream ESPN, NBC, CBS, etc., with Sling TV on LG Smart TV. By paying $10/mo, you can access NFL Redzone to stay updated with breaking news, touchdowns, updates, etc.
Those subscribed to YouTube TV on LG TV can stream NFL Game Pass events. Further, you can stream other football highlights, specials, scores, etc. With the unlimited DVR, you can record any live, or on-demand NFL Game Pass shows to stream them later. With YouTube TV, you will get access to 80+ channels.
You can watch all the live football games and NFL coverages at no additional cost with fuboTV on LG TV. Besides this, you can watch 100+ channels, shows, movies, live TV, on-demand titles, etc. You can even record the events on the Cloud DVR to watch later. Some of the other popular channels of fuboTV include CBS, FOX, AMC, Comedy Central, etc.
With Hulu + Live TV subscription, you can stream NFL Game Pass events. Besides this, you will get access to more than 75 channels that deal with live news, sports, series, Hulu Originals, etc. You can even add the Sports Add-on at $9.99/month to get access to NFL Redzone.
You can watch the NFL games on your LG TV with the Paramount Plus subscription. It is the less expensive streaming option to watch NFL football matches on your TV. In addition, you can watch live TV, movies, originals, shows, etc., from popular channels.
Note: You can also use external devices to stream NFL. Here are some supporting devices:
That was all about installing NFL Game Pass on LG smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can stream NFL Game Pass on smart TVs either by NFL app or by streaming services.
No. LG TV users cannot install the NFL Sunday Ticket app.
Yes. NFL Game Pass is all that you need to access exclusive live games.