- On Samsung TV: Press Home button > Apps > Search icon > Type NFL > Select the app > Click Install > Sign In > Watch live games.
- Using Smart View App: On Android/iOS, download Samsung Smart View app > Download NFL app > Launch Smart View app > Allow > Choose Samsung TV > Launch NFL > Stream NFL Game Pass events.
- You shall watch NFL Game Pass on streaming services, like YouTube TV, fuboTV, Sling TV, and ESPN+.
NFL (National Football League) game are played by 32 teams and is one of the most popular football events with a huge user base. NFL is back for the next season, and you can watch NFL live and on-demand games and post-match highlights with the NFL Game Pass on Samsung TV. By installing the NFL app on your smart TV, you will never miss out on the action of NFL games. The NFL Game Pass app is currently compatible with Samsung Smart TVs from 2016 and the above models. In the older models, you can use the Smart View feature to mirror the NFL app from the smartphone.
NFL Game Pass Subscription
NFL Game Pass offers different types of subscriptions.
- The Pro plan costs $1237.99 annually, or you can pay $32 monthly in 4 installments. It costs $13.99/week
- The Mobile Only plan is priced at $29.99 per year.
- The Essential plan costs $40.99 per year.
You can also get the free trial for 7 days, and then you can switch to yearly or installment plans. You can get the subscription on the NFL website.
How to Sign Up for NFL Game Pass
Before installing the NFL Game Pass app on Samsung Smart TV, you should sign up for an account.
(1) From the web browser on your PC, visit the official website of NFL Game Pass (https://www.nflgamepass.com/en).
(2) Navigate to click the Sign In link from the top-right and choose the Sign Up link on the pop-up.
(3) On the following screen, go ahead to choose the premium plan of your choice by selecting the Sign up Now button.
(4) Finally, proceed with creating your account by entering the necessary details.
How to Install NFL Game Pass on Samsung TV
As NFL is compatible with the Samsung TV, you shall add the app on Samsung TV directly to stream NFL Game Pass.
(1) Click the Home button on your Samsung TV remote.
(2) Navigate to the Apps tab and select it.
(3) Now, you get the Apps screen. Navigate to the Search icon on the top right of the screen.
(4) The on-screen keyboard will appear. With the remote, type NFL and search.
(5) Select the app and click the Install button on the next screen.
- If you can’t find NFL app on Samsung TV, then your device isn’t compatible with the app.
(6) To install an app on your Samsung Smart TV, you must sign in with your Samsung account. Click the Sign In button.
(7) Choose the Sign In button if you have a Samsung account. Choose the Create Account if you don’t have a Samsung account.
(8) If you choose Create Account, the following screen will appear. Click on the Agree button.
(9) Now, enter your email ID, password, DOB, and sign-in method. When you are done with it, click the Next button.
(10) Then, it will ask for your First Name and Last Name. Enter it and tap on the Next button.
(11) When the account is created, click the Done button. Now, the NFL app will begin to download.
(12) Then, click the Open button to open the NFL Game Pass on Samsung TV.
How to Use NFL Game Pass on Samsung TV
(1) Open the NFL Game Pass app on your Samsung TV.
(2) Sign in with your NFL Game Pass account.
(3) After the successful sign in, you can get to watch all the NFL live games and post-match highlights.
FYI: Like Samsung TV, you shall get access to NFL on Sony Smart TV by installing the service from the Play Store or stream without cable.
How to Watch NFL Game Pass on Samsung Smart TV (Older Models)
(2) Connect your smartphone to the same WiFi network as your Samsung TV.
(3) Open the Samsung Smart View app. Tap the Allow button if it asks for permission to access the device’s storage.
(4) The app will search for a nearby Samsung Smart TV. When your TV is detected, tap on it.
(4) Now, open the NFL app and play any live match. It will appear on your Samsung Smart TV.
If you want to use your TV provider credentials, install the NFL Network app from the Play Store or App Store. You can only use the NFL Game Pass account in the NFL app. Whereas in the NFL Network app, you can use your TV provider account like Spectrum, Cox, and DIRECTV.
Need for VPN
The NFL and the live TV streaming platforms are available only in the USA. You can’t access the NFL games when you are outside of the USA. If you want to watch NFL games in other countries, use a powerful VPN. VPNs like NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN have over 100 servers in the USA alone. With that, you can easily bypass geo-restriction and can stream live NFL games from anywhere.
Alternate Way: How to Watch NFL Game Pass on Samsung Smart TV
In the NFL Game Pass, you will access only the NFL games and content related to the NFL tournaments. For the NFL season alone, spending $100 dollars is not the wisest choice. For a minimal subscription, you will get both NFL games and other live & on-demand content from the live TV platform. Streaming platforms like YouTube TV, Sling TV, fuboTV, and ESPN+ are some of the best examples.
YouTube TV is one of the best platforms to watch all the live sports events worldwide. It is one of the cheapest ones too. On YouTube TV, you can get to watch more than 85 live TV channels at a subscription price of $64.99 per month. The channels include the NFL, NBA, and MLB networks. In addition to that, it also has channels like PBS, Comedy Central, MTV, Nickelodeon, and channels from different categories. YouTube TV offers unlimited cloud DVR storage. With that, you can record the entire live match when you can’t watch it and watch them when you are free. You can get 3 simultaneous live streams and 6 accounts with one subscription. You shall find the YouTube TV app for Samsung TV models 2016 & 2017. For older models, you can cast the app.
It offers three subscription plans. Sling Blue and Sling Orange cost $30 per month, and Sling Blue + Orange for $45 per month. For sports content, Sling Orange is the recommended one. Sling Blue is for News and Entertainment. The channels in the Sling Orange include ESPN, Stadium, Fox Sports, beIN Sports, and more. It also has a free trial for 3 days. You will get three simultaneous streams and 10 hrs of DVR storage with one subscription. You can install the Sling TV app on Samsung TV, just like you have installed the NFL app.
fuboTV is one of the sports-rich streaming platforms. Among the 150+ channels, 50+ channels are in the Sports category. Channels like ESPN, BTN, NFL Network, beIN Sports, NBA TCV, NHL, and more are available. It offers three subscription plans. Family for $64.99 per month, Elite for $79.99 per month, and fubo Espanol for $29.99 per month. A free trial is available for only Family and fubo Espanol. The channels available on the fuboTV are in 4K quality. If you want, you can downgrade the video quality. You can install the fuboTV app on Samsung Smart TV from the 2015 – 2020 models.
ESPN+ is a sports-dedicated streaming platform. In ESPN+, you will live sports action from NFL, MLC, NHL, MLS, Football, and more. Apart from live matches, you can also get ESPN+ Originals like The Fantasy Show with Matthew Berry, Peyton’s Places with Peyton Manning, Bettor Days with Mike Greenberg, and more. With one subscription, you can get three simultaneous devices. For PPV events, you can stream only on two devices. The ESPN app on Samsung Smart TVs of most models.
That’s how to download NFL Game Pass on Samsung smart TV and stream live TV. If you want only the NFL content, you can subscribe to the NFL Game Pass. If you NFL games and other sports content, you can go for live TV streaming platforms. The advantage of the Samsung Smart TV is that most live TV apps are available, so you can choose any of them. If the app is unavailable, you can cast the contents with the Samsung Smart View app. Share your NFL predictions in the comments below.
Note: You can also install NFL on Apple TV or Roku and start streaming on your TV as well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. It is officially available on the Samsung TV, and you can get it installed directly, provided you have the latest models.