- Cast NOW TV App: Open NOW TV → Sign in → Tap the Cast icon → Click your Chromecast.
- Cast NOW TV Website: Visit NOW TV website → Log in → Type your account details → Right-click on the screen → Tap Cast → Select Chromecast → Sources → Cast tab.
Sky TV came up with a wonderful TV service called NOW TV. It is a subscription-based streaming service packed with blockbuster TV shows, movies, live sports, and more. NOW can be accessed only in the UK. If you are residing outside the UK, you need to install and use a VPN on your device. NOW TV is a Chromecast-compatible application. With this feature, you can cast the NOW TV content directly on any Smart TV from your smartphone or PC. Before casting NOW TV, make sure to fulfill the requirements given below.
- If you are using Chromecast for the first time, connect and set up the Chromecast device with your TV.
- Install or update the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
- Connect the Chromecast and the casting device (smartphone/PC) to the same Wi-Fi.
💶 Subscription Plans 💶
NOW TV provides five monthly subscription passes. They are listed below.
|Entertainment Pass||£9.99 / month|
|Sky Cinema Pass||£11.99 / month|
|Sky Sports Pass||£33.99 / month|
|NOW Kids Pass||£3.99 / month|
|Hayu Pass||£4.99 / month|
How to Chromecast NOW TV from Smartphone [Android / iPhone]
#2. Once installed, launch the NOW TV app and fill in the necessary login credentials.
#3. Once you’re in, hit the Cast icon exhibited in the top-right.
#4. From the list of devices, locate and select your Chromecast device.
#5. On a successful connection, the NOW TV app screen will appear on your TV.
#6. Select your favorite content and enjoy watching it on your Chromecast-connected TV.
How to Chromecast NOW TV from Google Chrome on PC
#1. On your Windows PC or Mac, open the Google Chrome browser.
#2. Navigate to the search box and type the URL: www.nowtv.com.
#3. Click the option My Account on the NOW TV website.
#4. Hit the option Sign in from the drop-down menu.
#5. Enter your NOW TV account credentials to sign in.
#6. Once signed in, right-click on the screen and choose the Cast option.
#7. Choose your Chromecast device and select the Cast tab in the Sources menu.
#8. Now, play any video title on the NOW TV webpage and watch it on your TV.
How to Fix NOW TV on Not Working Issue?
- If you are unable to cast NOW TV, the first thing you need to do is make sure that both devices are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Check whether your Chromecast device is properly connected to your TV.
- Also, ensure that the NOW TV app on smartphones is up-to-date. If not, update the app.
- Try restarting your computer or smartphone. If it doesn’t work, then restart your Chromecast device.
- Sometimes, casting issue arises due to outdated Chromecast. So update Chromecast Firmware to the latest version.
- If none of the above solutions works, reset the Chromecast device.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Chromecast count as a device on NOW TV. You can stream NOW TV videos on up to 3 devices. By connecting to the Chromecast device, the NOW TV device limit will be two devices.
Yes, you can watch all the NOW TV videos in Ireland.
You can install NOW TV on Google TV from the Play Store.