Like streaming movies and TV shows, you can also stream music files. There are many music streaming apps available for smartphones and streaming devices. But, only a few are customized for Fire TV Stick. Pandora is one of them. For Firestick, they launched the app Pandora Music for TV. With the app, you can get to listen to music, podcasts, radio stations, and more.
As Pandora Music for TV is specially developed for Firestick, the navigation between the app’s icon is so easy. You don’t have to use any additional controllers or any navigation apps like Mouse Toggle on Firestick. Let’s see how to install the app and listen to all the music.
Procedure to Install Pandora on Firestick
(1) On your Fire TV, go to the Search icon on the top left of the screen.
(2) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Search for Pandora or Pandora Music for TV.
(3) Select the app and tap the Download or Get icon on the next screen.
(4) The app will be downloaded and installed. After the installation, tap the Open button.
(5) Sign in with your Pandora account.
(6) Choose any song and listen to them on your Firestick.
Alternate Way to Listen to Pandora on Firestick
If your Firestick is full of streaming apps, and there is no free space to install new apps, you can use this method. In this, you are going to cast the Pandora app from your smartphone to Fire TV Stick.
(1) On your Fire TV Stick, press and hold the Home button to bring the Quick Access menu.
(2) Select the Mirroring option.
(3) Now, your Firestick is ready to receive any media file from your smartphone.
(4) Take your smartphone and open the app, or Install the Pandora app from the Play Store.
(5) Play any music file that you want.
(6) On the playback screen, tap the Cast icon.
(7) Now, a list of casting devices will appear. Choose your Firestick.
(8) After that, the casting will be done, and the music begins to play on your Firestick device.
Install the Pandora app from the Amazon App Store on Fire TV and listen to millions of songs, podcasts, and radio stations. With Pandora Music for TV app, enjoy listening to music on your Firestick. If you can’t install the app, cast the app from your smartphone.
Related: How to Install and Stream Pandora on Apple TV
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Does Pandora work on Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, the app will work flawlessly on any Amazon Fire TV Devices.
2. How do I get Pandora on my Fire Stick?
You can download the app from the Amazon App Store.
3. How do I listen to music on FireStick?
There are plenty of available for that, Spotify and Pandora are the best apps to listen to music on Firestick.