Pandora is one of the most used music streaming platforms with more than 70 million songs and podcasts online. It is a subscription-based streaming application and also got both free and premium services. Pandora is around for more than a decade. With lots of updates and enhancements, this is one of the top music streaming platforms. The app is officially available for all gadgets like Android phones or tablets, iPhone, iPad, smart TVs, and streaming devices. Likewise, we can also listen to Pandora on Roku. You can get the official app from the Roku Channel Store.
Before proceeding any further, make sure to subscribe to Pandora.
Listen to Pandora on Roku
Pandora app is available on the Roku Channel Store. You can download and install the app on your Roku and then activate the account. All the steps are mentioned below.
How to Install Pandora on Roku
1). Turn on your Roku and connect it to the internet.
2). Press the home button to get the Roku home screen.
3). On the home screen scroll, and find the Streaming Channels section.
4). Choose the Search Channel option and navigate to the search screen.
5). Type Pandora and choose the Pandora app from the search results.
6). On the app installation page, click on the Add Channel button.
7). Now the app will be downloaded and installed on your Roku.
Alternate Way to Install Pandora on Roku
- Go to Roku Channel Store (https://channelstore.roku.com/) on your mobile or computer web browser.
- Then log in to the same account that you used to log in on your Roku.
- Search for the Pandora app.
- Choose the app from the search results.
- On the app info page, click Add Channel.
- The channel will be installed and downloaded on your Roku.
How to Activate Activate Pandora On Roku
1). Open the app on your Roku.
2). On the Welcome page, choose Sign in with an existing account or Creating a new Pandora option.
Create a New Account
- Follow the on-screen prompts and complete the registration process. (Advised to create a new account on smartphone or computer, which will be easy).
- Then accept the Terms and Conditions and complete the registration.
Sign in with Existing Account
- An activation code will appear on the Roku screen.
- On a web browser, go to http://pandora.com/roku.
- Enter the code on your TV or the mobile app, go to Settings > Device Activation, and enter the code.
- Log in to your account if required.
You can also type your Email and password to sign in to your account.
Related: How to Install Pandora on Firestick
1. Does Pandora costs on Roku?
The Pandora app is free to download on Roku Channel Store. Pandora is offering free service, but we do have premium plans too. Pandora Plus costs $4.99/month or $54.89/year, Pandora Premium $9.99/month or $109.89/year, Premium Family $14.99/month or $164.89/year for six devices. It also offers free service but with several limitations.
3. How do I activate Pandora on Roku?
You can sign in to your existing account on your Roku with an activation code.
4. Can I listen to music on Roku?
Absolutely, you can. All you have to do is install any online music streaming apps like Pandora, Spotify, iHeart Music, or TuneIn. Or you can add some local songs so that you can also stream offline music.