Paramount Network is an American TV channel that features various movies, TV shows, and series like Yellowstone, Ink Master, Nobody, and more. As it is a TV everywhere app, you need to activate the account with a cable or live TV service provider. With the Paramount Network app on Firestick, users can enjoy the best seamless entertainment on the TV. You can also be able to stream various featured films and original series, both live and on-demand. Paramount Network can also be streamed with other live TV service providers like Philo, Sling TV, AT&T TV, etc.
The Paramount Network app is available on the Amazon App Store. So, it will be easy for you to install the Paramount Network app.
How to Install Paramount Network on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Amazon Firestick and connect it to an internet connection.
(2) Click on the Search tile under the Find menu on the Firestick home screen.
(3) Type Paramount Network on the search field.
(4) Click on the Paramount Network app in the search results.
(5) On the app info screen, click on the Get or Download button to install the Paramount Network application.
(6) Once the Paramount Network app is downloaded and installed, click on the Open button.
How to Activate Paramount Network on Firestick
(1) Launch the Paramount Network app on your Firestick.
(2) Select your TV service provider on the home screen.
(3) An activation code will appear on the screen.
(4) From your phone or computer web browser, go to the Paramount Network activation website.
(5) Enter the Paramount Network activation code in the provided text box and click Continue.
(6) Now, the Paramount Network app on your Firestick will refresh, and start loading the video content.
How to Get Paramount Network on Firestick using PC
(1) Visit https://www.amazon.com from a browser on your PC.
(2) Input the same Amazon account login details as your Firestick.
(3) Click on the Search bar and type in as Paramount Network. Press Enter.
(4) Select the app from the search result and click on the Get App button.
(5) The app will get installed on the Fire TV.
(6) Now, refresh your Firestick and you will find the Paramount Network on Fire TV.
(7) Launch the app, provide the Paramount Network login credentials and start streaming it on your TV.
How to Watch Paramount Network on Firestick without Cable
Those who want to watch Paramount Network on Fire TV without a cable or satellite connection can choose any streaming service.
With Paramount Plus on Firestick, the user can get access to Paramount Network at $4.99/mo (with ads) and $9.99/mo (without ads). It brings you the best of originals, hit movies, must-see TV shows, exclusive premiers, and more.
Paramount Network, is available on DirecTV Stream, previously AT&T TV on Firestick, with the Entertainment package ($69.99/mo). With this, you can stream around 65+ popular channels, including CNN, AMC, TNT, HGTV, etc. It includes unlimited cloud DVR, and thus, you can save and stream the shows later.
Paramount Network can be accessed with the YouTube TV Firestick app. It costs $64.99/mo and includes around 85+ channels. YouTube TV supports unlimited Cloud DVR, and the user can record Paramount shows without any limitations.
Sling TV on Firestick is yet another option to stream Paramount Network on Fire TV. The channel is available in the Sling Orange Comedy Extra pack that costs $41/mo. In addition, the users can watch 30 other channels with 50 hours of Cloud DVR support.
Paramount Network can be accessed with a fuboTV subscription at $69.99/mo. Get fuboTV on Firestick to stream 90+ channels with 1000 hours of cloud DVR. However, the users get the convenience of upgrading the Cloud DVR at an extra price.
Philo TV on Firestick is yet another option to watch Paramount Network on Firestick. It is a premium service that costs $25/mo and supports unlimited Cloud DVR. Philo includes 60 other channels in addition to Paramount and thus is an affordable option to get entertainment for hours.
Paramount Network is available with Hulu on Firestick with a Hulu+Live TV subscription. It costs $69.99 and supports more than 70 channels. With unlimited Cloud DVR support, users can record Paramount Network.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You can install the Paramount Network on Amazon Fire Stick from the Amazon App Store.
Paramount Network is a TV everywhere, so you would need a cable or satellite TV subscription. But, you can also get Paramount Plus on Firestick for $5.99 per month.
It is available on YouTube TV and the users can get access to it with a valid subscription.
Yes. You can watch the channel with a subscription to Amazon Prime Video.
Yes. The issue can be easily resolved with general fixes.
No. It isn’t free with Amazon Prime and you need to get a subscription to stream it.