Paramount Plus or Paramount+ is a subscription-based VOD service based in America. It is the home to unlimited entertainment covering live sports, news, movies, originals, etc. While it is compatible with different devices, you will deal with installing Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV. There are more than 30000 full episodes that cover Comedy Central, CBS, BET, MTV, etc. Besides this, the users of Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV can watch the latest originals, including iClarly, The Good Fight, etc. Never miss any sports events and stay up-to-date with scores, highlights, etc.
With Paramount+, you shall stay tuned to the live news coverage from CBSN and entertainment news from ET live. It supports creating up to six profiles with one subscription. With Kids Mode, you shall keep an eye on what your children stream on Paramount+. It can be used on three different devices at the same time. You can even download titles for offline access with Paramount+.
Paramount Plus Subscription Plans
Paramount+ is a subscription-based service, and it offers different plans at varied costs. Those new to Paramount+ can try the 7-day free trial, and you can try out its features at no cost.
- Essential Plan with Limited Commercials costs $4.99/month or $49.99/year
- Premium Plan Commerical free costs $9.99/month or $99.99/year
- Paramount+/Showtime subscription is priced at $11.99/month with ads and $15/month without ads.
Since it is a commitment-free service, you shall cancel the subscription at any time.
Can You Get Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
Yes. You can get Paramount Plus on LG TV from the LG Content Store. However, you can only access the Paramount Plus app only on the LG Smart TVs made on or after the year 2018. Also, make sure that your Smart TV runs on WebOS 4.0 or later versions. Updating the Operating System is highly recommended.
In case you can’t find the Paramount Plus app on your LG’s Content Store
- Ensure that your device runs on WebOS 4.0 or higher
- Update your LG TV OS
- Restart your LG Smart TV by unplugging it, and replug it after around 30 seconds.
If your LG TV doesn’t fall under this criteria, you shall screencast or mirror Paramount+ titles from your smartphone to your TV.
How to Download Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
The Paramount+ app is available for download on Smart TVs, including the LG Smart TV.
1. Initially, sign up with a Paramount Plus subscription.
2. Turn on the LG Smart TV, and press the Home button on your remote to go to the home screen of your LG Smart TV.
3. Next, using your remote, navigate to the LG Content Store to download the Paramount Plus app.
4. Next, on the search tab, type Paramount Plus and search for it.
5. Now, click on the app icon, and it directs you to the overview page of the app. Here, select the Install option.
6. The installation continues for a few minutes. Once the installation ends, you shall activate and Log in to your account.
Upon logging in to your Paramount Plus account on LG Smart TV, you can enjoy watching the binge-worthy content on Paramount+.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
It is mandatory to activate Paramount Plus after installing it on your LG TV to stream its library of content.
1. Launch the Paramount Plus app on LG TV.
2. Navigate to the Settings and click on the Sign in link.
3. Select between either of the options: On My TV to login to Paramount+ on your LG TV or On paramountplus.com. to get the activation code.
4. Now, visit the Paramount Plus activation website (https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/lg/) from your web browser.
5. Input the activation code of Paramount Plus on the box provided and click on the Activate button.
6. When prompted, you shall need to enter the Paramount Plus login details.
7. If the activation is done, refresh the Paramount Plus on LG TV to start streaming it.
Note: Those who selected the On My TV option should log in to Paramount Plus using the LG TV remote controller to access it.
How to Watch Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV Via LG Screen Share
If you have Android or iOS devices, you can screencast Paramount+ to LG TV using the LG Screen Share App. You can get it from the Google Play Store and App Store and proceed with the steps.
1. Connect your LG TV and your smartphone to the same WIFI.
3. Go ahead to launch the Paramount Plus app and enter the login details.
4. Choose any Paramount+ title that you want to stream on your TV.
5. Now, launch the LG Screen Share app on your handheld and select your LG TV.
6. Select the Start Mirroring to transfer the phone screen to LG TV.
7. To stop mirroring, click on the Red bar.
FYI: If you want to use Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV from Australia, you shall use a VPN to unblock the geo-restriction.
How to Get Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV Via Screencast
Since LG TV supports AirPlay and casting, you can screen mirror or cast titles from the Paramount+ app from your smartphone to TV. The below steps works after the installation of Paramount+ on LG TV.
1. Connect your LG TV to WIFI. It is important to connect your Android or iOS devices to the same WIFI.
2. Launch the Paramount+ app on your smartphone and log in to your account.
3. Select any Paramount+ content to start playing.
4. Now, you shall click on the Cast icon on the media player.
- If you are an iOS user, you shall even use the AirPlay icon.
5. Go ahead to select your LG TV to which you want to cast or mirror the content.
6. Upon creating a connection, you can stream Paramount+ on your LG TV.
Paramount Plus Not Working on LG Smart TV
When you come across the Paramount+ app not working on the LG Smart TV issue, you shall try the fixes given below.
- Look out for any connectivity issues with your internet. You can resolve it by restarting or resetting the modem. Ensure to connect your LG TV to stable WIFI to never face buffering or loading issues.
- It is good to force close the Paramount+ app on your TV and relaunch it after a few seconds. In addition, you can restart LG TV. Both the steps will eventually fix up the temporary bugs or issues.
- Check if your Paramount+ subscription is still active. Sometimes, it may be expired, and you may end up with Paramount+ not working. Renew the subscription if it isn’t active.
- You can update the app on LG TV with the latest version. If that doesn’t resolve the issue, you shall even uninstall and reinstall the app.
- When the app isn’t compatible with the LG TV firmware, you may find this issue. So, it is important to update LG TV firmware with the latest version.
- You can reset your LG TV as the final resort when none of the fixes work. With this, your LG will attain the factory default settings, and you may try using Paramount+.
Apart from this, you shall stay in touch with the Paramount+ support team to get the issue resolved.
Paramount+ holds an ever-expanding collection of entertainment titles. You can stream almost anything from movies to originals, sports, news, and more. With CBS Sports, you will never miss NFL, UEFA, Concacaf W Championship, etc., on your LG TV. Apart from LG TV, you shall even access Paramount Plus on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Paramount Plus has made its app available for download on Android & iOS devices and Smart TVs.
The Paramount Plus app is available in the US and Latin America. Other country users will have to wait a bit more for the launch.
If you can’t find Paramount+, it means you are trying to access it from a geo-restricted location.
If your LG TV isn’t compatible with the Paramount+ app, you cannot add it.
On older LG TVs, you shall cast or screen mirror Paramount+ content.
Error Code 3205 on Paramount Plus It implies a video unavailable error, and the fixes provided in this section will resolve the issue.
It is because your LG TV is connected to an unstable internet or WIFI. To fix it up, you shall use high-speed internet.