Paramount Plus or Paramount+ is a subscription-based VOD service based in America. It is the home to unlimited entertainment covering live sports, news, movies, originals, etc. There are more than 30000 full episodes that cover Comedy Central, CBS, BET, MTV, etc. Besides this, the users of Paramount+ can watch the latest originals, including iClarly, The Good Fight, etc. Never miss any sports events and stay up-to-date with scores, highlights, etc. It supports creating up to six profiles with one subscription. With Kids Mode, you shall keep an eye on what your children stream on Paramount+. The Essential plan costs $4.99/month or $49.99/year, and the Premium Plan costs $9.99/month or $99.99/year. While it is compatible with different devices, this section will deal with the installation of Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV.
How to Get the Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
The Paramount+ app is available for download on Smart TVs, including the LG Smart TV.
1. Initially, sign up with a Paramount Plus subscription.
2. Turn on the LG Smart TV, and press the Home button on your remote to go to the home screen of your LG Smart TV.
3. Next, using your remote, navigate to the LG Content Store to download the Paramount Plus app.
4. Next, on the search tab, type Paramount Plus and search for it.
5. Now, click on the app icon, and it directs you to the overview page of the app. Here, select the Install option.
6. The installation continues for a few minutes. Once the installation ends, Log in to your account.
Upon logging in to your Paramount Plus account on LG Smart TV, you can enjoy watching the binge-worthy content on Paramount+.
LG Smart TVs Compatible with Paramount Plus
The LG Smart TVs made on or after the year 2018 let you access the Paramount Plus app. Also, make sure that your Smart TV runs on WebOS 4.0 or later versions. Updating the Operating System is highly recommended.
In case you can’t find the Paramount Plus app on your LG’s Content Store
- Ensure that your device runs on WebOS 4.0 or higher
- Update your OS
- Restart your LG Smart TV by unplugging it, and replug it after around 30 seconds.
Alternative Way: How to Watch Paramount Plus on LG Smart TV
If you have Android or iOS devices, you can screencast Paramount+ to LG TV using the LG Screen Share App. You can get it from the Google Play Store and App Store and proceed with the steps.
1. Connect your LG TV and your smartphone to the same WIFI.
3. Go ahead to launch the Paramount Plus app and enter the login details.
4. Choose any Paramount+ title that you want to stream on your TV.
5. Now, launch the LG Screen Share app on your handheld and select your LG TV.
6. Select the Start Mirroring to transfer the phone screen to LG TV.
7. To stop mirroring, click on the Red bar.
Related: Paramount Plus on Firestick: How to Install and Access
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Paramount Plus has made its app available for download on Android & iOS devices and Smart TVs.
The Paramount Plus app is available in the US and Latin America. Other country users will have to wait a bit more for the launch.
If you can’t find Paramount+, it means your LG TV isn’t compatible with it.
If it fails to work, you can fix it by force closing the app, updating the app, restarting the TV, and resetting the TV.