PBS Kids is a streaming application designed for toddlers to elementary school kids. It contains a lot of educational videos, games, and other content related to learning. PBS Kids is designed to provide education through entertainment. With this app, your kids will learn and at the same time get entertained. PBS Kids is available for most of the streaming platforms like Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, and Apple TV as well. You can also install this app on your Smart TVs. If you own an Apple TV, then install the PBS Kids app from the App Store,
How to Watch PBS Kids on Apple TV?
PBS Kids app is available on the App Store to download for Apple TV, iPhone, or iPad. To watch PBS Kids, you would require a pay-TV subscription. Here are the different ways to stream PBS Kids content on your Apple TV:
Download PBS Kids on Apple TV Using App Store
1. Turn on your Apple TV and connect it to the internet.
2. From the Apple TV home screen, find the App Store app and open it.
3. Go to the Search section on the top.
4. On the search field, type PBS Kids.
5. Choose the PBS Kids app from the search results.
6. On the app info page, click on the Get or Install tab.
7. On the next pop-up, click the Buy option.
The app will be downloaded and installed on the Apple TV. Now login with your service provider and then start streaming. You can also activate the channel with the activation code.
You can also AirPlay PBS Kids to your TV using iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
From iPhone or iPad
1. Connect your iPhone or iPad and Apple TV to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the PBS Kids app and start playing your favorite content.
3. Now, open the Control Center on your device.
4. Tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Choose Apple TV from the list of available devices.
Once the connection is established, you can find the contents being streamed on your Apple TV. Similarly, you can use Mac to Airplay PBS to your Apple TV.
Related: Plex on Apple TV
Alternative Way to Watch PBS Kids
There are few streaming services available that stream the PBS Kids content. Below are the apps:
YouTube Kids offers PBS kids. You can watch on-demand kid’s content. YouTube has got the biggest video portfolio. With the YouTube Kids app, your kid is safe with the best content. You can download the app on your Apple TV.
Amazon Prime and Netflix
Amazon Prime and Netflix are the streaming giants that offer various content like movies, TV shows, series, and documentaries at different subscription prices. Luckily, both the streamers offer you the best PBS contents to watch, and it is easy to access the app on Apple TV.
|Amazon Prime Subscription||Netflix Subscription|
|Prime at – $12.99/month|
And for a year – 119/year
Student membership – $6.49/month
|Basic – $8.99/month per device.|
Standard – $12.99/month for 2 devices
Premium – $15.99/month for 4 devices
The above are the different methods to stream PBS Kids on your Apple TV. With PBS Kids, your kids will learn and at the same time enjoy streaming these videos. If you have any queries, ask us in the comment section.