Pluto TV is one of the American-based streaming services that features 1000s of various movies and TV shows. It is totally free and doesn’t charge anything. To stream videos on Pluto TV, the users don’t even need to register or sign up. Still, signing up lets you keep track of your watchlist and your favorites. Pluto TV app is available on various platforms like Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, etc. As far as JVC smart TVs are concerned, we have Roku TV or Android TV. Luckily, Pluto TV is available on both platforms. So you can install the Pluto TV app in your JVC Smart TV and stream the contents.
Ways to Get Pluto TV on JVC Smart TV
- JVC Android TV
- JVC Roku TV
How to Install Pluto TV on JVC Android TV
(1) Launch your JVC Android TV and connect it to the internet.
(2) Scroll to the Apps section on the home screen.
(3) Click on the Play Store app, or you can also click on Get More Apps and then choose Play Store.
(4) Now, choose the Search icon on the top-left corner of the screen.
(5) Type Pluto TV on the search field.
(6) Then, select the Pluto TV app from the search results.
(7) Now, click on the Install button.
(8) The Pluto TV app will be downloaded and installed on your JVC Android TV.
(9) Tap the Open button to launch the Pluto TV app.
How to Install Pluto TV on JVC Roku TV
(1) Turn on the JVC Roku TV and then make sure to connect it to the internet.
(2) Press the home button and click on the Streaming Channels option.
(3) Now, choose the Search channels and type Pluto TV on the search field.
(5) Select the Pluto TV application from the search results.
(6) Click on the Add Channel button on the app info screen.
(7) The Pluto TV channel will be added to your Roku TV.
(8) Click on Go to Channel to launch the app.
How to Activate Pluto TV on JVC Smart TV
(1) Open the Pluto TV app on your TV and click on the Activate on the left side corner.
(2) A 6-digit code will appear on your TV screen, note it down.
(3) From your phone or computer, go to the Pluto TV activation site and enter the 6-digit code.
(4) Log in to your Pluto TV account and enter the activation code.
(5) Now, you can stream the Pluto TV contents on your JVC Smart TV.
Related: How to Install Pluto TV on Sony Smart TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Pluto TV compatible with Chromecast?
Yes, Pluto TV is equipped with Cast support. Check our guide on how to Chromecast Pluto TV.
2. What is the subscription fee for Pluto TV?
Pluto TV is available for free. Like Tubi, you will get ads while streaming on Pluto TV.